T W E N T Y - F O U R

Alissa

I walk around my room, thinking about what happened at school today.
Elle had opened her locker and a bunch of pictures of her and Grayson, together, in that way, fell out.

I rub my temples and grab my phone off my nightstand and check my phone for any messages.

4 unread messages.

Gray-fucking-son💀:
You need to stop avoiding me and Elle.

Bffer💦:
Hey, why weren't you at lunch today? X💋

Birth giver🙏:
What do you want from Taco Bell?

E🌞:
Did you see what happened at school with Elle and Gray today?

I shut off my phone, not in the mood to reply to anyone. My mom knew what I wanted, she just wanted to make sure that she got the order right.

I flop down on my bed and scroll through Instagram.

Elle

I hear a ding and hurry to my phone, hoping that the notification would be Alissa. But surely enough, it wasn't.

I check to see if Alissa has responded. I text Grayson and tell him to meet me at Starbucks in 5.

He responded immediately saying okay, cause he had nothing to do anyway. I look down at what I was wearing, sweats and a tank-top, with my hear up in a messy bun.

I looked like a homeless person. I decide to change into something with less of a homeless person vibe.

I grab a shirt and some jeans and some sandals.

I don't give a fuck if its December almost January

If I wanted to wear sandals, I was going to wear sandals.

I grab my jacket and put it on and head out, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I walk down to Starbucks while listening to music in my earbuds.

My feet were freezing and suddenly I regret wearing sandals.

I was almost there so there was really no point in turning back to change my shoes.

I run towards Starbucks as soon as it comes into view and hurry inside, where the warm air hit me, making my face sting from the cold outside.

I see Grayson sitting down with a cup of coffee already in his hands.

I smile at him before getting in line to order.

I go back to sit next to Grayson with my coffee and he smiles at me.

"Hey." I say while sitting down and scooting my chair closer to the table.

"Hey, any idea who this guy is yet?" Grayson asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"How do we even know if its a guy? For all we know it could be a girl." I shrug and play with the straw to my caramel frappuccino.

"Cause, no girl is going to do that." He says it as if its a simple fact.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and take a long drink of my frappuccino.

He lets out a quiet, almost inaudible, laugh.

"What?" I ask looking towards Grayson.

"I had a great idea to find out who this mysterious person is."

I lean closer to him, signaling for him to tell me more.

"We could set up like a trap. We can talk about meeting somewhere and wait till that person gets to the place where we said we would meet. Then we can find out who this dick is."

I nod in amusement.

"Not a bad idea, Bailey." I laugh and finish my frappuccino.

I throw away my cup and go back towards the table, where Grayson is just barely finishing his cup of coffee.

I laugh as he struggles to throw it in the trashcan.

"Is it that hard to throw it in?" I giggle once Grayson gets back.

"Shutup." He mumbles and I laugh even more.

"You're such a brat, Gray."
He winks, "That's me."

"Ready to go?" I ask and stand up, pushing the chair in after me.

"Yeah." He grabs my hand and we walk out of Starbucks, hand in hand.

I think to myself how I ended up so lucky to have him in my life.

I don't know what I would be doing right now, without Grayson.

Proabbyl just wasting my life away.

Me and Grayson walk back to his house to get his car, cause we had decided to do some shopping.

We both had nothing to do tomorrow either, so we would also be staying the night at my house.

We approach Grayson's house and Grayson runs inside to get this car keys, while I wait outside.

He comes out a couple seconds later and unlocks the car, allowing ourselves inside.

He immediately turns on the car and cranks up the heat.

I place my hands in my lap, pressing my legs against them so they would warm up.

Grayson gets on the freeway and slowly picks up speed, changing lanes every so often.

He hit the gas and went to go into another lane, until I noticed a car speeding, coming closer.

"Gray, don't go yet. There's a car coming quick." I point out to him so we wouldn't get in an accident.

The freeway was pretty clear, a lot of people were out of town for the new year.

The car sped by and Grayson smirked, gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

He speeds up and soon enough we are racing the other car that was speeding as well.

Grayson continues to move into different lanes, avoiding cars, still going the same speed.

"Grayson, stop, you're making me nervous." I yell as he steps on the break so he wouldn't run the red light.

"Damn." He lets out and turns to glance at me.

I have a worried look plastered all over my face, I had always hating speeding in cars and such.

[A/N:HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I haven't been active lately. I have been forgetting to write, oops. \_(°¬°)_/ yooooo you should all listen to Okay by Chase Atlantic, its my fav song atm. Anyways, comment what you thought😄 I love y'all, STAY SMEXY 😘]