15.

It's a few days later and New Year's is around the corner.

Dustin and Carlos are both coming back today, to celebrate it with all of us.

"Is it weird that I kinda missed them?" Annabelle asks me and I shrug.

"Nah I missed them too. We've been around them for so long, you get used to them being around!" I answer with a smile.

"So uh, what are you gonna do with Kendall?" she carefully asks me.

"Nothing. I guess. I don't wanna make James mad, you know that. Besides, Kendall never said he liked me back." I reply as we walk to the hall where Dustin and Carlos will be arriving at.

We see Kendall, Logan and James waiting for us.

"But he is around you a lot. I think he's into you but he's afraid to tell because of James." she says quickly, "Maybe you should have a talk with James?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. I'm not in the mood for dating anyways." I chuckle.

We both walk over to the guys and James immediately gives Annabelle a super duper long kiss.

She giggles as he lets go of her.

We see two figures walking outside in the snow, so we quickly open the doors and let them in.

It's only been a week, but Carlos and Dustin look different for some reason.

They got a little tan, since the sun was shining bright at their home towns and Dustin apparently decided not to shave anymore.

"Oh my goodness, Dustin got hot." I say to Annabelle as she nods approvingly.

"Yessss damn." she chuckles.

"Did you just say Dustin's hot?" Kendall nudges me with a grin.

I nod, "Uh yeah, cause he is."

Kendall frowns, "What happened to me?!"

"You're not hot." I say as I walk over to Carlos and Dustin and give them a hug.

I see Kendall looking confused and I chuckle.

He walks by me to greet his friends and I mumble, "You're gorgeous."

I pretend like I didn't say anything when he turns around and asks me to say it again.

"I never said anything, Kendall." I smile as I put my arm around Logan, "Maybe he said something!" 

Logan looks confused, "What? I didn't say a word."

I try to hold my laugh as we all get back to James and Kendall's room.

We're almost there when Kendall drags me into the same room as he did before.

"Kendall, wha-?" I want to ask but he cuts me off.

"Remember when I told you I called dibs on you?" he smirks.

I nod, "Yeah I remember."

"Well, truth is; that was pretty serious actually. I was about to tell you in a more normal way, but I got scared. I've been wanting to tell you a million times before but because of Zack and James I never did. I can't do this anymore, [Y/N]. Every time I see you, I just want to hold you, hug you and kiss you. I'm madly in love with you and I want to be with you." he nervously says.

"We can't do this Kendall. You know James won't like it." I quietly say as I look down.

Kendall sighs, "I know. But he doesn't have to know, right?"