3.

"Soooo James, Truth or Dare?' I ask him with a grin.
He sighs, "I hate you, Truth."
I smile and nod, "Who's your crush?"
"Wait, I choose dare!" he quickly says.
"Fine, I dare you to tell me who your crush is." I reply, chuckling.
I see Annabelle smirking at me.
"That's not fair. I don't want to play this anymore!" James pouts.
I shake my head, "No no, you gotta answer."
"All in favour for stopping this game say 'ay'" James tries.
"Ay!" I hear Annabelle, Logan and Carlos saying.
"Heeeey! Nah shoot. Fine James, have it your way. I'll get it out of you eventually." I say, smirking.
"What are we gonna do now? It's still early and I'm pretty bored." Dustin states as he throws a pillow at Kendall.
Kendall grabs it and jumps on the other bed, starting to 'smash' Dustin's head with the pillow.
I look at Annabelle and see that she's trying to hold her laugh as much as I'm trying to.
Carlos is looking at his phone and decides to film the whole pillow fight while I see James sneaking closer to Annabelle.
Logan's nowhere to be found and I think he escaped this 'Animal Kingdom'.
I can't blame him though!

A few minutes later James suggests to watch a movie as I try to separate Kendall and Dustin, who are still slapping each other.
"You're so annoying!" I state as I take Dustin's pillow from him and sigh.
I receive a swat from Kendall's pillow and because I didn't see it coming, I stumble and fall down.
"Oops sorry!" I hear Kendall say and I see a hand reaching out.
I take it and mumble that I'm fine.
"I forgot that girls are fragile." Kendall jokes.
Dustin chuckles as I give both of them a dirty look.
I hug onto the pillow and sit down next to Carlos.
"Where's James and Annabelle?' I ask no one in particular as I look around.
Carlos looks up from his phone and Kendall and Dustin get up.
"Great, we lost half of our group." Dustin states.

Suddenly I hear a noise coming from the bathroom and make a 'be quiet' sign to the rest of the guys and point at the bathroom door.
Dustin sneaks up to it and I see that he's about to open it.
He pushes the latch down as I say, "No!"
The door's a little open and I see Annabelle through the crack.
Dustin startles and turns to me, "What no?!"
"Just don't open it. You never know what you're gonna see!" I state with a smile, "Uh Carlos wants to show you guys something." I say to Kendall and Dustin as I beckon them.
They walk over to us and luckily Carlos understands what I'm doing and he shows them the pillow fight clip.
I quickly look at the bathroom door and see Annabelle and James walking out.
They both sit down on James' bed and I shake my head, smiling.

"Hey, where did you guys go?!" Dustin asks James as he sees that they are back.
"Nowhere. I had to pee." James states.
"I never left this room." Annabelle lies with a smile.
The other door opens and we see Logan walking in with a few bottles of soda.
"And that's where he went!" Kendall says as he helps Logan hand out the drinks.
Logan and Kendall both take place at the other side of me and Dustin puts in a DVD in the DVD player.
"Blegh no chick flick okay?!" Logan says quickly.
Dustin shakes his head, "No man, it's a Japanese horror! Those are THE best!"
"I think I'm gonna head to my room then. Later!" I say as I get up.
I feel two different hands grabbing my arms, pulling me back.
"That was so synchronized." I say to Logan and Kendall as they both let go of my arm when I'm back on the bed again.
"Stay. You have to." Logan say, smiling.
"Why?" I ask, frowning.
"Cause this movie's actually really good. And I'll protect you if you're scared, okay?" he continues.
I smile, "Hm sure. Let's hope I don't scream too hard, I don't want any of you deaf."

Halfway through the movie I buried my face into the pillow I still held onto.
I just can't stand those kind of movies at all.
Kendall and Logan are both still sitting next to me, Logan has his hand on my knee.
Dustin's sitting on a huge ass chair and he pretends he's a king or something.
I secretly peek over to the other bed where Annabelle, James and Carlos are sitting on.
Annabelle and James aren't really watching the movie, they are far more interested in each other.
The room's all dark so no one really mentions it, besides me of course.
I nudge Kendall and point at the other bed.
I see him smile a little and he leans towards me and whispers "You already knew it, right?"
I nod, "Yeah Annabelle kinda told me she liked him so I just had to push them in the right direction."
Kendall chuckled quietly, "Good job."
Apparently Logan hears me talking because he's gently squeezing my leg.
I turn to him and ask him what's wrong.
"Nothing, just checking if you were still okay." he mumbled while he looked me in the eyes.
"Yeah I'm good, I'm not even watching the movie. So I'm fine." I mumble back.

The movie ends and it's about time to get ready for bed.
I hand Kendall his pillow back and see that Annabelle quickly gives James a little kiss.
Annabelle and I wish the guys a good night and walk back to our room.
"You and James huh? I knew it" I say as I'm putting some toothpaste on my toothbrush.
Annabelle makes a funny face at me as she brushes her teeth and I wiggle my eyebrows.
"Just admit that I'm the best matchmaker in the world." I say as I turn off the bathroom lights and get in bed.
"Fiiiine! [Y/N], you are the best matchmaker in the whole world and I owe you one. Big time." Annabelle chuckles.
"That's what I needed to hear! No but I'm really happy that you guys get along really well. And I definitely see the two of you officially end up together!" I state as I pull my blanket up to my chin.
"How about you then?" Annabelle says as she turns off the lights and also gets in bed, "You're getting a lot of attention from Logan, is he a possible love interest?"
I sigh, "I don't know. He's cute but I barely know anyone here. Maybe there are even cuter guys in our class, but I'll see that tomorrow!"