'This is a trick! Hello, Hello, I know~'

As the person stepped out the crowd went silent and slowly started dispersing. I finally got a view to the car.

'What this really is! i know, Hello, Hello~'

Jack. He was the one getting out of the car. He said goodbye to his mother and turned to the front. Head down.

'This is a trick! Hello, Hello, I know~'

Suddenly there was nobody at the front. He looked around until his eyes met mine. I smiled.

'What this really is! i know, Hello, Hello~'

His eyes widened and half smiled back at me. Something was weird about it. it didn't seem certain, since his eyes looked still and down. Something was wrong. I got up of my seat and went to him. He looked at me and then at something behind me. His eyes widened and looked up at me when i got close. He started shaking in his seat, and backed his chair backwards. What's wrong? What is he doing?

'This is a trick! Hello, Hel-'

I took the earbuds from my ears and tried to catch up to him, what only made him back up faster. He was almost getting to the end of the sidewalk. I have to stop him. The wheelchairs wheels got to the edge of the side walk. And with that i ran as fast as i could to him. Just as he was about to fall backwards i took ahold of the armrest frames. Just in time.

He looked back to the street behind him just as a black car passed at a normal-fast speed. He let out a small gasp realizing what could've happened, and looked at my eyes. His deep blue looked into mine with a terrified look on his face. I let out a nervous giggle, and brought him closer to the school entrance.

"Wow, that was a close one. You should watch where you're going Jack." I began a calm conversation to try to stop his small shakes that his body did. "What made you do tha-"

"Markimoo! Baby, I missed you." I got interrupted by a hand spinning me around in the same place. I recognized that voice, Amy. Before I could speak she placed her lips into mine. I kissed back for a few seconds and pulled apart.
Behind her I could see Miles, Kalen and Cole. I waved at them, a smile on my face. They waved back at me and walked towards me. I turned back at jack only to see that he wasn't there. I looked around, but i couldn't find him. How could he get away so fast?

I looked towards Amy and the others just to catch a glimpse of a green floof behind the guys back. When they noticed, they blocked my view before i could call out for jack. He wanted to get ready for class early i guess?

"Yo Mark, How about we hang out later? After school of course." Kalen said and the others nodded. I thought about it for a bit, before i remembered mother wasn't home. So i should't leave the house unattended, something could happen. Also i wasn't up to going out, i rather be playing games than anything. Also, who hangs out in a school day?

"I don't know man, I have some important exam coming up. I'd better study" i quickly invented a fake excuse. I shrugged and walked towards the schools doors since it was probably 7:50 am. The guys followed close by and Amy walked beside me, grabbing my upper arm.

"C'mon dude! You need some free air, you haven't been out in a while." Cole continued. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I could see jack getting into the classroom. I shook off Amy off of my arm and caught up with jack. He was half way to the classroom when i pushed his wheelchair to a empty table. I placed him looking forward and sat beside him. Him beside the window and me to his right. He looked at me, his eyes widening.

"Hey Jackaboy, how's it going?" I spoke cheerfully, a smile plastered across my face. He half smiled back at me looking down.

"H-hey Mark..." he said quietly. Soon the English teacher came in, and the class began. I wondered why jack acted the way he did. Did something scare him? Did i scare him? No, that cant be. I looked at him. He placed this notebook in his desk and looked upfront. The sun shinning behind him, making his bright green more noticeable. His white skin and blue eyes were just...captivating. A light blush appeared on my tanned cheeks, and i looked away. He's really cute.

1442 words

Hey guys...

It's been a while, hasn't it? Haha...

Sorry it took so long, its just that this past month/s are just...frustrating.

Anyway, im so so so sorry. i'll try and update more often since im near vacations.

I wanted to ask you guys something, i think i asked before but anyway. Do you like it when i put songs as part of the story? I might add them in some other chapters.

And finally, IM OPEN TO IDEAS FOR THIS STORY! So if you have one, please message me.

'till next time.

Buh-Bye