°-. Beaten .-°

Jack's p.o.v.

I was currently waiting for Mark to come out from the locker room, already dressed and well clean. He was really sweaty after they finished p.e. I couldn't help but blush at the image of him at that moment. The sweat that his body produced by the physical activity had wet his clothes.

The tank top that he was wearing was wet and so was his shorts. The tank top was wet in some places like his chest and most part of his back. In the wet spaces you could see the way it hugged perfectly his abbs and chest, and on the back his well formed trapezius. And his wet shorts could highly remark his rarely big package.

I violently shook my head in attempt to make the thoughts go flying to somewhere else and the blush that didn't seem to go anywhere. The thoughts were scared away with a hard hit against a locker. I looked towards where the sound had come from, but my view was covered by 3 tall figures. I looked up and easily recognized them as the guys that were with Mark the other day. The three of them looked down at me with smirks plastered on their faces. A shiver ran down my spine and I gulped in fear.

"Well, if it isn't this useless freak?" One of them spoke, the one of the right with green eyes and dark black hair. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Hey Miles, why don't we show our little friend here around?" The one to the left, with blue eyes and brown hair, said. The one and the middle nodded. His smirk widening more.

Who I guess is Miles, grabbed me from the collar of my grey sweater and lifted me up to my chair, my feet dangling making no strength to reach the floor. The bag that was on my lap falling down beside me. I knew this was bound to happen. I looked up at his enraged turquoise eyes, his blond kinda long hair falling above them.

"How about we have some fun fag? We'll have a good time" he said sitting me harshly on my wheelchair and coming behind me pushing me towards the front door. His friends following behind, letting occasionally chuckles fall from their lips.

I looked behind us, towards the locker room door, begging for Mark's face to come out. To see what was happening. To help me. But he never appeared. The fearful felling now taking over my body, completely.

They took me outside the school facilities and behind the same. There was no one in sight. When we where wat deep the alleyway the three of them turned towards me, cranking their knuckles. Rising me up from my chair and pushing it away from my reach.

I was pushed against the wall with a great amount of force, making my head hit as well. I hissed out in pain my eyes closing, i wasn't able to take a deep breath when a fist collided with my stomach. And many more. When they got tired of holding me up they dropped me onto the ground, my leg twisting. I let out a scream in pain but was quickly silenced by one hand to my mouth, preventing any sound to leave my mouth. And with that they started kicking my stomach, one at the time. My eyes started falling, the things around me slowly turning black and loosing their color. Then everything went black.

.-°-.-°-.-°-.

"Jack?! Jack wake up! Please!"

I was shaken awake by a strong looking figure in front of me. I tiredly opened my eyes to meet a pair of brown cocoa eyes behind a messy looking hair. Mark. I half smiled, with a bit of pain on my face, happy he actually appeared. The look on his face showed that he was worried abot something, his eyes widened. He took ahold of my legs and back, and rose me up. I het out a small scream when he grabbed my legs, knowing that they where hurt. He took me to my wheelchair and sat me down. He crouched down beside me.

"Jack? Can you hear me?" i could hear his fait voice in the distance, like i was in a soundproof room. My eyes felt heavy, it was hard keeping them open, so they where half open. My body was on a uncomfortable position, my head pointing to my legs, unable to move. I let out a groan in attempt in readjusting my position - but failing - and answering to his question at the same time.

"Do you want me to call your mother?" He asked, i shook my head. She was probably at work and i didn't want to disturb her, she already has to waste her time helping me so i better give her some breaks.

"Why is that? Is she at work?" he calmly continued. I once again nodded. After that. i couldn't hold my eyes open and passed out again

.-°-.-°-.-°-.

I woke up on a familiar room, not mine, but i've been here before. I was laying on the bed, in front of a tv set. I know this place, its Mark's house. I tried getting up on mu shoulders but immediately regretted my decision, my stomach aching in pain from the bruises it held within. I laid back down letting a big sigh on the process. 'Fucking great, you can't even pass out without anyone knowing. Cunt' the voice barked in my mind making me flinch.

I heard a door on one extreme of the room open, and a dark hair figure came out. It was mark, with a new change of clothes. His eyes landed on mine and a smiled appeared on his face, he came up to me and sat next to me.

"Are you feeling any better?" He told me kindly, "i've already patched up some of your bruises. Im so sorry i wasn't there to help you, and to stop them, im really sorry" He finished with a frown looking down.

"Don't worry, i-it's fine." i said.

We were in a calm silence when i a notification went off in marks phone, he looked at him and then at the time. His eyes widened and he looked back at me.

"Do you want to eat something? Im starving" i gulped in response.

1061 words

Im sorry it's short

Hope u like it.

:v