.-° Trick °-.

Mark's p.o.v.

I woke up early this morning ,about 6 o'clock. After doing my morning higiene care I get dressed. I chose some light blue baggy jeans, grey shoes and a yellow short sleeved t-shirt with a black pattern of pelicans. I decided to use my black rimmed glasses since I wasn't up to put my contact lenses on. As always, combing my floof to the side.

I went downstairs just to find the house in silence but my presence in it. How strange, I swear I heard mom earlier this morning. On the top of the kitchen, stood a white piece of paper. I took a look at it and read;

"Dear Mark,
First of all good morning! I'm sorry for doing this but I left this morning to a business trip. You know how work is at times. I'm sorry. I left some money for you above the fridge in a black box. I'll be back by Sunday. Don't you dare and make a party Fischbach. Anyway, I'll be back as soon as possible.
Love,
Mom <3"

I laughed at the note, classic mom. I sighed. The house was going to be alone for 3 days, I should do something now that I can. I could invite someone. Who? I continued and started preparing breakfast. I ate some cereal, left the things used by the sink and got up to get my backpack.

I got prepared, obviously washing my teeth before, and got my keys. I went outside through the back door, locking it behind me. I got to the side walk and started walking to the direction the school was at. I got out my phone and looked at the time. 6:34. I still got time. I grabbed my earphones from my backpack's pocket. I plugged it in and went into spotify, and chose shuffle without knowing what to put.

✝his is a ✝rick by ✝✝✝ (Crosses)
Play it now

I began walking through the early morning breeze, to the rhythm to the song playing in my ears. It wasn't the happiest song out there but I liked it. I have a very diverse taste in music, I think every genre of music has got something to like.

'Somethings changed in your face, I noticed. A different sparkle in those crazy ​eyes~'

I looked around taking the view and down to where my feet where stepping.

'You're a unmistakable charade, I know it. Always tricks me every time~'

I could see that the more I walked the more cars they were, meaning that I was getting close to the school.

'A million tears~ A trillion times, I've seen that glace and glitch in your eyes'

I could finally could see the facilities in a short distance. And the people surrounding it.

'This is a trick! Hello, Hello, I know~'

I heard the voices of the others behind the music playing. Soon, I was walking through small crowds in the sidewalk.

'What this really is! Hello, Hello, Hello~'

I finally got inside after a bunch of 'excuse me's ' and 'sorry's '. I got to class and left my backpack by a pair of desks at the back. And looked at the time, 6:46. I looked around the classroom to see if I could find a familiar face. I found none. So i decided to check outside for someone. I headed outside to a bench by the side. I sat down and began looking through the crowds for someone to talk to. My eyes caught a glimpse of a red car above the heads of the people standing in my view to the street. I continued looking and eventually gave up and just relaxed to the sound of the music.

'A million tears~ A trillion times, I've seen that glace and glitch in your eyes'

The red car soon came to a stop. The doors opening as it did. The crowd blocking my view.