.-° Outside °-.

Mark's p.o.v.

I was happily pushing Jack out of the classroom, i promised I would be by his side, as I said, here I am. We started walking into the halls to the left where the door that lead us out side. Once we left the classroom Jack started shivering in his seat, it made the whole move slightly to the sides. While we were strolling down the hallways full of people minding their own business, talking to each other, keeping stuff in their lockers, you know, typical teenage behavior.

While walking to the door I noticed Jack didn't rise his head from his legs, also his hands were tightly grabbing the arm rests of the wheelchair with his nails digging lightly into them. His breathing also quickened badly like he was gulping down pieces of the gas we denominate oxygen.

It seems, by the looks of him right now, he was about to pass out. I gently places my hand on his shoulder in intent to calm him down, assuring it was all right. Once again he jumped at my touch but relaxed soon after worrying me slightly.

"Hey hey –" he turned around on his seat to look at me. Our eyes made contact and, my eyes lingering with concern " there's​ nothing to worry. You're all right, i'm here "

He's eyes widened and quickly moved his head in direction to the front nodding slowly to my statement. A smile creeped to my face once I felt him stop shivering on his seat. While walking I could sense this weird feeling from the back of my head. Looked behind me to find that all eyes where on us.

The looks that were directed on us made the smile that was on my face disappear. The looks they were giving us expressed so many feelings. Disgust, annoyance, hate, and so much more I couldn't describe. After looking at jack they'll turn to each other whispering stuff in their ears, some of them pointing at him and others just laughing at the state he was in. It broke my heart the fact that just by some stupid difference, that isn't his fault either, he's considered a outcast. I've always felt that the fact of being different doesn't mean that we are worst than other people, i just think thats what makes us unique.

I pushed aside the looks they gave us and continued walking to the door. Now i get it. That's why jack always looks down, he feels that he'll get less noticed that way. I'm worried about him. i would like to make him feel like his normal, and not what he thinks or other think. To show him that perfection is just what people seek but cannot be found.

I open the door before pushing him past it, now we're outside. He finally look's up and i hear him finally taking a long and calming inhale and exhale. I smile to myself as look around to the scenery before us. The sun is shining above our heads, some clouds passing in the sky. A calm breeze, not too cold, but warm and comforting. I my eyes roam around looking at everyone in their own conversations. I smile at the warm atmosphere. I see jack focused on a small tree on the distance. i caught the message, i go behind him and start to push him there. He looks surprised and unexpectedly grabs onto the arm rests.

"Where...where are you ta-taking me?" he asks, since he didn't expect me to move him around.

"Im taking you to that tree over there!--" i pause our movement and point to the small tree on the top of a hill, what seemed to be just a small distance from us,--" I just thought you wanted to go there." i tell him since i saw him looking over there. He looked down nervous for a second, i immediately change my decision. "If you don't want to go i can go bac--"

"No no it's okay, let's go" he says stopping my rabbling an giving me a still sad little smile. And with that we go up the hill and i stopped beneath the tree's branches, getting some leafs fall over us. I sit down next to jack's wheelchair and when i did he looked down at me, the smile still permanent on his face, i smile back at him kindly.

Some minutes passed. Us in complete silence enjoying the view, and the sounds of others could be heard from a distance like soft murmurs. The sound of the wind and birds flying around. It was calming and peaceful. Then jack spoke up.

"Thank you Mark" the tone of his voice honest and grateful, i just nodded back at him with a small 'mhmm' following behind. Both of us, once again, looking at the landscape.

"Just so you know--"i paused, capturing his attention and his face turning to me--"it does't bother me the fact that you're on a wheelchair, i think it's...cool" i said turning to meet his eyes once again loosing me on this ocean blue eyes, i can't help it, they're beautiful. His face turned lightly pink as i complemented him.

"tha-thank you" he said turning to the opposite side trying to hide his blush, i chuckled a little at his flustered self. He is cute.

After that we talked all lunch. Sharing likes and dislikes and talking about pretty much everything. I had a good time and it looked like he did to by the fact that he seemed a little more opened to me. While we were talking about sports, like boxing and such, i noticed that Jack unwittingly moved his leg a small bit. My eyes widened at this and he quickly took a notice of my surprised self and told me.

"Of course! I'm not completely invalid for walking it's just that i suffered and acc-accident t-that left me this way, i wasn't born this way" he answered my question and i nodded in comprehension. And soon wondered why was he in that state? Was he in a car accident or in something like that? I wanted to know, but only if he was decided to tell me about it. He shook then he told me that. was it something bad and he doesn't want to remember?

"About that...how did you end that wa--" I stopped at mid sentence when i heard the bell ring signifying we had social studies right now. I was about to continue with my question but Jack quickly blocked it by saying 'c'mon let's get going' and with that we went back to the facilities.

I'll ask later

1100 yeah boi

Leaving you guys with cliff hangers sorry, that's how i leave it! Tell me what you thought down below, till next time, buh-bye!