°-. New start .-°

Jacks p.o.v

I was being pushed by what seemed to be the boy who offered himself to help me. Mark. That was his name. He seemed nice so far, but the only thing that i caught from earlier was his dark red shoes and his blue jeans. And his hand, when i touched him, i could feel a wave of warmth go through me. Of what i could see from his grip, he must be really strong. That's why it was easy for him to push me around.

Once we entered the school i could feel the eyes that were burning over me. Some of the voices seemed to stop once i passed by them. They're judging me. They think i am a freak, i don't blame them. They're right. 'They're always right you fag.' I didn't dare to raise my eyes to meet the faces that will, sooner or later, get annoyed by my presence. I just wish that i could run away from all this. These people. This place. Well, i wouldn't be exactly 'running', ill be crawling away from all this.

"Where do you want to go first?" a voice behind me asked. For a moment i forgot i wasn't by myself in this hell hole. What should i tell him? I don't know this place. He said we still had some time before the classes started, so where should we go first? The bathroom. I'll better know where is it so that i could go and hide from the people who words will affect me. "Could you take me to t-the bathroom?" i ask, mentally slapping myself for my stupid stutter. I not used to talking to other people since i never had that type of friends to talk to. "Sure" he said with a calm voice, that eyes that followed him didn't seem to affect him. He's confident.

We made it to the bathroom and once we were inside i couldn't hear anything. Silence. Nobody is around, good. I took this opportunity to finally look up from my legs and loosened my grip on my bag. It was 3 normal stalls and a bigger one. 4 sinks. Nothing out of the ordinary. My body tensed up once i heard the bell rang, automatically my head was shoot down. "We better get going" Mark said pushing we again to the hallway, the silence now filled of voices of demons. Mark took various turns and we made to a classroom where there where a lot of people talking in their own little groups, and there was me, the shy freak that no one wants to be around with.

There were only some seats unoccupied on the back of the class, i never minded sitting on the back. I got less noticed that way. Mark got to the last row and pulled a chair out of the table to put my wheelchair in. He had black hair and with the only part that i could see from his back, he was wearing a red with black striped flannel. He came again around me and pushed me to the table, my legs now under the table. "Y-you didn't h-had to do that..." i said as i thought he was already doing so much for me. "It doesn't hurt anybody to be kind once in awhile" he said a deep chuckle following after.

I raised my head to meet his eyes, when did my eyes widened. Oh god. There is no way he offered to help me. Mark, now that i see him face to face, his name suits him. He seemed to be as tall i was, if i were standing up, but i'm sure he was taller than me. He's skin had a tanned tone and his body was kinda buff. You could say since his flannel was tightly hugged against his strong arms, and the black shirt that was underneath equally showed his chest. I slightly blushed as i realize i was staring at his chest. He had dark floofy brown hair whipped to one side, brown and caring eyes that made him look kind and sweet. His eyes were a bit asian, but his strong remarked jawline told me otherwise. He must be half asian. H-he's handsome.

"Do you want me to sit beside you? or..." he asked motioning the seat that was located on the left side of the table i was at. "That would be g-great, t-thanks" i said as small smile was formed on my lips, but tried to hide it as fast as possible. "No problem" as he said that he took a seat and look towards the door waiting for the teacher. I guess he left his bag here before he went to pick me up since he wasn't carrying it around.

Suddenly a blond girl entered the class looking around for somebody. Once her eyes fell on Marks a bright smile appeared on her face and she walked towards us. I took a look at him, he was smiling too. Oh no. She started walking quickly as Mark stood up and once they met he gave her a hug lifting her from the ground and doing a little spin. He's taken. I looked away as i felt a small stinging feeling in my chest. 'of course he's taken you dumbass' a voice spoke in my head. I shut my eyes looking down as the voice kept talking 'oh wait, oh no...you really thought he could love you?' after the voice said that it broke in fits of laughter. I shook my head as i denied the question it asked. 'no one will ever love someone like you, you idiot' i shook my head harder in attempt to the voice disapear. And it did, for now at least.

I opened once again my eyes to see the teacher in class and everyone paying attention. I took out a pen out of my backpack and put it on the table. I also took one notebook and put it beside the pen. Once i did i accidentally pushed the pen of the table and onto the floor. I bent down to grab it but as i went for it i felt a hand over mine. It took the pen and i went to sit again. I looked at the person who my hand make contact with. Once i realized it was mark i backed away with a faint blush on my cheeks and took the pen out of his hands. "Sorry" he said as he returned to his chair. I looked away from him reminding myself he was already taken.

'Nobody loves you, and nobody will never. Just admit it' a frown reappeared on my face once i heard that. He's right.

1136 words

[edited 24/04/2020]