The Character

Name: Franklin Edward Johnson

Nickname(s): Frank, Frankie

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Hairstyle: Long, an inch below his shoulders

Skin Color: Fair

Weight: 125

Date of Birth: July 4, 1989

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Current City he lives in: Los Angeles, CA

Friends: Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige, Kendall, Chloe, Melissa, Kelly, Holly and Christi

Enemies: Cathy

Frenemies: Jill, Leslie

About Him: Franklin was born in Pittsburgh, PA. His mother's name was Sally and his father's name was Jeff. Ever since he was 2, he loved to dance and his parents encouraged him. One day, he was signed up to take dance classes under the guidance of dance teacher Abby Lee Miller. Under her guidance, Franklin became one of Pittsburgh's most popular dancers, every competition, his dancing was so great, the judges would have to pick up their jaws and it helped him win the national title seven straight times and he collected title after title, becoming Abby's favorite, Franklin also had a huge crush on Abby, sometimes he'd rub her feet. And at age 17, he graduated from the Abby Lee Dance Company, but tragedy would strike when his parents died from carbon monoxide when he was 18, it hurt him so bad, he didn't leave his house for months. Later that year, Franklin entered a contest and won, the prize he won was money for life, the amount was $3,000 every week as long as he lived plus $1.5 million, a year later he relocated to Los Angeles, CA.