Chapter 11: Finding Out

The next morning at Franklin's house, Franklin was the first to wake up with Abby holding his arm around her while she was asleep with curlers in her hair and Franklin had his long hair in a ponytail, then Abby woke up next and looked over at her boyfriend, who was smiling at her.

"Good morning, beautiful." Franklin told Abby, who smiled back at him.

"Good morning to you, handsome." Abby replied as Franklin lifted her chin up, giving her a loving kiss on her lips, she felt her soul being set on fire by his kiss and she kissed him back. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes i did, what about you?"

"You know it, sweetheart."

Then they both got out of the bed, Abby then walked to the bathroom and took a shower which lasted for 5 minutes, then she came out wearing a Abby Lee Dance Company shirt, yoga pants and sneakers, then Franklin jumped in the shower and when he was done, he was decked out in a Los Angeles Clippers shirt and red trackpants with sandals.

"You ready to go to the studio?" Franklin asked his girlfriend.

"I'm always ready." Abby replied to her boyfriend as she and Franklin walked hand in hand out of the house and locked up. Franklin walked to the passenger side and opened the door to let Abby get in the van.

"After you." Franklin said lovingly.

"Thank you." Abby smiled at him as he walked to the driver's seat of the van and got in. He turned the key and the engine cranked up and pulled out of the driveway and headed to the studio.

Minutes later, they arrived at the studio and they saw six cars also parked at the studio. Franklin got out of the van and headed to the passenger side and opened the door to let Abby get out of the van and they both held hands and walked inside of the studio.

"I'm gonna go get things ready for the last rehearsals of the day." Franklin told her.

"Ok, baby." Abby replied to her boyfriend and they shared a quick kiss as she saw him headed to Studio A and she sat at the front desk beaming over the fact she finally had a boyfriend who loved her til the end.

Minutes later, Christi and Kelly arrived with Chloe, Brooke and Paige and they got out of their respective cars and walked in and saw Abby extremely happy.

"Wow, somebody's happy today!" Chloe complimented to her dance teacher.

"Yes, Chloe. I'm a good mood today." Abby replied.

"Why's that? usually, you'd be happy, but not this happy." Paige wondered.

"That's what i'm wondering as well." Brooke replied.

"I'll tell you girls later today." Abby told them as Brooke, Paige and Chloe all headed to the dancer's den and saw that Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia and Kendall were a

Upstairs in the viewing room, Holly, Melissa and Jill were sitting and were waiting for the rehearsals to begin before they went to Lake Tahoe to compete and they were gonna leave earlier at 2:30 PM that day instead of the next day as they saw Christi and Kelly come upstairs.

"Hey, Christi. Hi, Kelly." Jill greeted the two moms.

"Hello, you all will not believe what we saw at Franklin's house." Kelly told them.

"Why, what's happening?" Melissa wondered.

"Remember when Abby dismissed the girls at 7 PM last night?" Christi asked them, talking about why Abby dismissed the girls early yesterday.

"Yeah, we remember." Holly told them.

"Well guess what, they were having dinner and we witnessed them kissing, which was a sign that they love each other!" Kelly told them, then the saw the various reactions from the other moms, Melissa had a smile on her face, Holly had a surprised expression and Jill was stunned to hear that Abby and Franklin were now a couple.

"I'm so happy for Abby, since Me, Maddie and Mackenzie are close to her, broadway baby and Mrs Miller, i'm happy that she found someone to love her for her, she deserves to be happy and i know Franklin can make her the happiest woman." Melissa said with a smile on her face. "What do you think about this, Holly?"

"Well.....It's kind of hard to believe that Abby is dating a 22 year old, but however, love can cross the age gap and i'm happy for Abby, as long as Franklin treats her right, then it's fine with me." Holly responded.

"I can't believe this woman. We tried everything. I mean we even took her to a speed dating place, but she got nothing out of it. And then suddenly she falls crazily in love with one of her old students. Wow...I was in denial! But as long as Abby is happy and treats my little Kendall well, I guess it's worth trying." Jill admitted.

Then before the rehearsals started. Abby had all the faculty and senior dancers assembled in Studio A and even the moms were there, although they knew from Christi and Kelly telling them. Since talking about it with Franklin, Abby had been thinking about how to inform everyone that she and Franklin were romantically together.

"Miss Abby, what's going on?" Maddie asked.

"Well, she has something to tell us." Mackenzie replied to her sister, the girls didn't know what Abby had to tell them, but the moms already knew.

"Hopefully it's something positive and not negative." Nia stated.

"Who knows?" Kendall told them.

"Ok." Abby started. "You're all probably wondering why i called you all in here today, well i have something we wanted to reveal to all of you and we wanted to say that for some reason i have been hiding true feelings."

"Which feelings are you hiding?" Brooke asked.

"Franklin, why don't you tell them." Abby said.

"How can we put it to you? Well, we're no longer single now." Franklin answered as he held his hand out towards Abby. Abby smiled at him as she walked over and took his hand. "We are officially a couple."

Maddie's eyes went wide, Mackenzie was stunned, Chloe and Paige looked at each other with surprised looks on their faces, Nia, Kendall, Gianna, Jennine, Brandon, Nick, Payton and everyone were talking amongst themselves.

"Miss Abby, that's great that you and Franklin like each other!" Paige exclaimed.

"Thanks, Paige." Abby told her.

"As long as he keeps you happy, he's got our vote!" Nia added as she noticed Franklin getting a kiss on his cheek from Abby. "PDA Alert!"

Everyone couldn't help but laugh, then Abby dismissed the seniors and faculty and they rehearsed the dances, then after rehearsing, they got on a bus and it took them to Lake Tahoe, they arrived at 9:00 PM.