Chapter 10 part 1/3

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

As they have been home for over 3 weeks Ezra is beginning to worry as Sabine is still not her self after mandalore. "Hey its time we talk." Ezra said sitting beside his wife. "I have given you the space you needed but I can't do that anymore, it hurts me too much to see you like this." Ezra said rapping his arm around her. "I'm sorry ez it just been so hard with my mother and after my father passed away it feels like my world is falling apart." she said crying. "How is your world falling apart bean. You have me and Mira and we have another baby on the way." he said smiling. "I love you Ezra." she said kissing him. "I love you too bean." he said kissing her back.

Its been seven months since mandalore, Sabine had put it behind her for the most part and was looking ahead towards the baby coming. It was the middle of the night and Sabine was awake on a data pad with Ezra asleep next to her. "Hey bean what are you doing up." Ezra said quietly, Sabine jumped a little. "Oh I couldn't sleep, im fine go back to bed." She said kissing his head. "Please wake me if you need me, but you should get some sleep." he said rolling over. As he fell asleep again, Sabine continued to go through her data pad. 'Should we go back?' she thought as she looked over at ezra. 'Could we survive another another war.' she thought looking at her belly. 'S count do that to are children could we?' she thought as she put her head down on the pillow and fell asleep.

Sorry this one is short but their will be 3 parts to this chapter