Chapter 2 Part 1

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

Day 2

Sabine awoke to find herself still in the arms of ezra, warm with her blanket over them. She slowly got up trying not to wake Ezra in the process. "Good morning beautiful" he said softly kissing her cheek. She blushed, "hey how did you sleep?" she asked. "Great thanks to you." he said kissing her on the lips. As they got up and ready to go there was a knock on the door. "Sabine have you seen ezra?" asked while opening the door, seeing the two teen still half in bed. "Oh... Hey I'm sorry I didn't know you two where togeather in here, ill meet you in the armory with rex, take your time." hera said embarresed. "Ok we will over in a few." Sabine said as she got up and looked over at Ezra still not wanting to get up out of the warm bed the two had just shared. "Come on, we have to get ready." she said sitting in his lap with her arms now rapped around his neck. "Ok but do we really have to get up?" he said sarcastically. "Yes.. Yes we do." she said kissing him on the forehead before getting up and starting to get her armor on. "Fine." he said while getting up and hugging her from behind kissing her neck softly. "Stop, I'm trying to get ready, we will have time for that later." she said teasing him. "I'm going to hold you to that." he said smiling.

They left the ghost hand in hand over to the armory finding rex and hera talking and looking over the gear they will soon be given. "Hey you two, how did you guys sleep." hera said with a teasing tone. "Fine if you must know." Sabine said. "Well I have a create for each of you with the same things in each except for your clothes which hera picked for the two of you." rex said in an almost rushed tone. "Wait you picked are clothes hera?" Ezra asked. "And what's the rush rex we aren't leaving till tonight?" sabine asked the veteran clone. "Well your mission has been moved forwoard, you leave in two hours, take your creates and go get dressed and geared up and meet me back here in an hour." hera said in a more serious tone. "Ok will see you soon." Sabine said picking up her create.

Back on the ghost in Sabine room the two start to get dressed in too there new clothes. Ezra staring at Sabine while she takes off her undersuit to her armor. "Can I help you?" she said with an eyebrow raised, now only in her sports bra and compression shorts. "Just taking in the view." he said staring to turn red, as he put on the jaket hera had given him. "We will have plenty of time on the ship to ourselves, its a long trip." she said walking over to him, now only Inches away. "Alright." he said grabbing her by the waist pulling her close till there body's we up against each other's. "Well I can get use to this." she said putting her arms around his body, looking up and kissing him.

As they finished getting ready and start to head back over to hera. "Wait I forgot something wait here." he said running back on too the ghost, coming back a few moments later with a little blue box. "What's that?" she asked now curious at what he had. "You find out soon enough." he said with a grin on his face. As they walked to hera seeing her finishing up the check list on the ship they will be taking. "Hey hera we are ready." Sabine said "ok good, the ship is ready and everything you need is onboard." she said smiling at the two that where still holding hands. "In going to put our stuff on board." Ezra said taking Sabine back and walking up the ramp of the  vcx-350 freighter. "So... how was it last night?" hera asked. "Fine...?" Sabine asked questioning her. "I mean did anything happen?" she asked. "No we just fell asleep togeather, that's all." she said blushing. "Well good luck Sabine we will see you back here in a week." hera said giving her a hug. Sabine just smiled and got on board the ship.

She finding Ezra in the cockpit preparing for take off. "Hey where did you put my bag?" she said looking around the cockpit not seeing it. "Oh..I put in our room." he said still getting the ship ready. 'OUR room?' she thought , liking the sound of it. "Ok.. Well ill be in our room." she said put enfecance on the 'our' part. "Alright, we are about to take off he said.

As the ship slow took off and flew out off the system to make its first jump on there trip. Ezra left the cockpit to find Sabine getting undressed. "Oh... Sorry i didn't realise." he said turning bright red. "Its ok Ezra.... Come in, its not like your weren't going to see me naked." she said. Taking his hand pulling him closer. He couldn't think let alone talk, with the women of his dreams half naked in front of her. "You ok Ezra?" she said laughing. "Uhhh... Yeah I'm fine." he said still slightly out of it. "Well I'm going to hope in to the refresher, when I get out we can talk and hang out...ok?" she said "yeah...um..I..I will be in the common room making us some lunch." he said letting her hand go as she went to the refresher.

   The rest of day 2 will be up on the next post more then Lilly by the end of the day.