Chapter 2 part 2

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

Day 2 part 2

Sabine stepped out of the refresher reaching for her towel still thinking about Ezra and hers encounter just a little bit ago. She started to get dress when she heard a something get dropped. "What was that?" she asked in to the hallway. "It was nothing. Lunch is ready, cone get it." he said. She walked out of the room to the common area where she saw Ezra cleaning up a spilled drink. "Nothing but?" she said placing her hands on her hip. He didn't reply on looked up with a grin. They both sat down on the bench sitting right next to each other holding hands while they started to eat. Ezra reach in to his bag and pulled out the little blue box he ran back for earlier. "Hey sabine?" he said nervously. "Yess?" she said curouious about what he had in the box. "I got this for when we where on lothal." he said softly looking in to her eyes. "Aww thank you ezra." she said with a big smile. She took the box and opened it reveling a necklace with the Phoenix logo with writing on that back that read 'i will always be there for you sabine.' she read it and I tear rolled down her eye " thank you some much Ezra." she said giving him a big hug and a kiss. As she broke away Ezra held he tighter, "I love you sabine." he said. She was surprised at first that he felt that strongly towards her. "I love you too Ezra." she said kissing him. The two spent then next few hours sitting an talking for the rest if the afternoon.

"We are still about 4 hours away." Ezra said with a yawn. Ok I'm going to get some sleep you want to join me?" she asked playfully as she took his hand not waiting for his anwser. When they entered the room she turned around and start kissing him, pushing to the wall feeling his whole body against hers. He lifted her up while still not breaking there kiss placing her on the bed. She broke the kiss "wait ezra, not yet." she said "oh did I go to far did I..." she cut him off "no no, I just don't want things to go to fast, I just want to makeout for now ok?" "that's ok with me." he said with a smile kissing her again. "Lets get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow." she said kissing him one more time. She place her head on his chest listing to every breath and every beat of his heart. As she slowly fell a sleep. With her now asleep in his arms, Ezra slowly closed his eyes as he place a blanket and pulled her in close, a few moments later the two were fast asleep in each others arms.

Thanks y'all part 3 will be out tomorrow

If you have and ideas or suggestions please leave them in the comments below.