Chapter 6

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

'Its been over seven months since I have seen hera.' Sabine thought as she laid in ezras arms as the watched the holonet. "What is it?" Ezra asked sensing her thoughts. "I was just thinking about heras visit." she said. "that was awhile ago." he said looking down at her. "I know, we should see them before the baby comes." she said looking up into his eyes. "can we invite them over to dinner and to spend a night or to here, we have the room for them to stay?" she asked. "Yeah that would be nice." he said kissing her forehead. "I'll contact them tonight." she said with a smile.

Later that night.

"Hey hera how are you guys?" Sabine said as the hologram of hera appeared. "We have been good here, how our future mom doing?" hera asked with a smile. "I'm good, everything here couldn't be going better." Sabine said. "So what's going on?" hera asked. "Well Ezra and me wanted to invite you guys to come to dinner and spend a night or two at the house and catch up." she told her. "That would great we would love that." hera said with a big smile. "Great is next week good for you guys?". Sabine asked. "That would be great we will see you two soon." hera said. "Bye hera." Sabine said turning of the comm.

A few days later

As the Ghost slowly landed out side there house Ezra and the very pregnant Sabine walk over to greet there old friend. "Hey everyone." Sabine said as they walked over to everyone. "hey sweatheart." hera said hugging Sabine. "Hey kid." zeb said as he and kanen hugged Ezra. "Come on lets go inside supper will be ready soon." Sabine said leading them into there home. "This place looks great Ezra." hera said looking around the living room. "Thank you but Sabine is the one who decorated everything." Ezra said sitting down on the couch. Hera went to help Sabine in the kitchen as zeb, kanen, and Ezra talked. "So how had the pregnancy been?" hera asked as she watched Sabine. "Way to long, I can't wait till I can start working out again." Sabine said looking back at hera. "How's Ezra been? Is he excited?" hera asked. "He can't wait, he will make such a good father." she said "sooo... Is it a boy or girl?" hera asked with a smile. "Its a girl." she said smiling. "Aww... I'm so excited for you guys." hera said as they took the food to the table. "Ezra, guys the food is ready." Sabine called to them. As they ate dinner Sabine couldn't help but smile at how perfect everything was and how couldn't get better, until... "Everyone I would like to make an announcement." Ezra said standing up. "If it wasn't for you guys taking me in I don't know where I would be, and I wouldn't be with the love of my life. Sabine with out I would be nothing, I love you so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life to you. Ezra said looking at Sabine who had tears of joy in her eyes. "sabine?" Ezra said getting down on one knee and pulling out a little box with a ring in it. "Will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?" he asked as everyone looked at sabine. "Yes of course I will." she said kissing Ezra and placing the ring on her finger. "Congrats you two." the others all said. As the night went one and everyone one settled in for bed, the newly engaged couple laid down in bed. "I love you ezra." she said kissing him good night. "I love you more Sabine." he said holding her tight in his arms as they fell quickly to sleep.

Thanks everyone the next chapter will be up tonight or tomrrow morning due to work.