Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Sophie? SOPHIE?!"I hear Sarah whisper-yell as she pokes me.

I groan and sit up, then I remember that I'm in math. I see Mr Stone looking at me with that face he makes before he sends me to detention, so I stand up and mumble to myself "I know,I know, detention."
I grab my bag and walk out of the class. He should know by now that I never go to detention. I head to my locker and grab my skateboard. As I skate down the hall I hear someone yell. I turn around to see the hall monitor, Isaac Waters, not really a nerd and not really one of the populars, but right now, just a pain in the butt.
"What?" I groan and I pick up my skateboard.
"What are you doing?" He says, probably writing out a detention slip.
"Here, but I assume you already have one?" He says.
"No shit Sherlock." I say rather sarcastically. I put down my skateboard and ride down the hall. Once I reach the skate park I already see that it's empty, perfect, it's better when nobody is there.

After a while, people started to show up and that was fine. I saw people I know and said 'hi'. But then I saw him, Charlie. What is he doing back here?
************************************
AN:

First chapter of my first book!!!!!

What did you all think?

I'm gonna update every Saturday

Thank you my editor A_writing_fangirl

Read her book!^

So bye till Saturday!!!

-Leonie