Chapter 6

Alecs P.O.V
I woke up and looked down to see Luciana laying basically on top of me. She's so lite I didn't even realize she was sleeping on me.  She so beautiful.

I started playing with her hair and her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sweetheart" I whispered in her ear. She shivered.

"Good morning Alec" she said quietly and hugged me tighter. "Can we stay home today" she whined.

"Sweetheart, you know that if I could I wouldn't even move from the position we are in right now, but today is your second day of school a I don't think it's a good idea" I told her.

"Oh ok, what time is it?" She questioned. I checked my alarm clock.

"It's 6:30 And school doesn't start till eight so we can stay in bed for half an hour more" I said

"Yay" She Cheered And I laughed.
5 minutes later she was fast asleep once again. I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some eggs and bacon and I poured 2 cups of orange juice for the both of us.

I went to my room once again to wake  Luciana up. "Sweetheart wake up, I made us breakfast." I said quietly

"No you crazy baboon, you're cannot have my banana, I'm hungry" I heard her mutter in her sleep and I chuckled. Holy shit that was so adorable. Her mind is so innocent it makes me wants to be a better person.

"Common Tarzan, you can do it, beat that baboons b-u-m" she muttered again and I laughed as she turned onto her stomach and hugged my pillow.

"Sweetheart you have to wake up or else we'll be late" I whispered, but she still remained asleep when an idea popped into my brain.

I slowly lifted her shirt, making sure to cover her princess parts, leaned down and stared prepping kisses all over her naked back. I went from above her butt all the way up to the back of her neck.

Slowly she started to wake up. "Hmm what time is it" she muttered.

"Time for you to wake up and eat breakfast before I take you to your house so you can change clothes" I whispered into her ear.

"Hmm ok" she turned around and realised what I was doing. She started blushing like mad.

"Umm Alec why didn't wake me up like a normal person?" She asked shyly.

I chuckled. "I tried but you wouldn't wake up, so I had to come up with an idea." I answered.

"Hm ok but I'm not getting up, I'm still tired" she said and closed her eyes again.

I groaned. Fine if she wasn't going to get up, I would carry her downstairs.

I picked her up and she clinged onto me like a little Koala. I chuckled and kissed her head as I carried her downstairs.

I sat on one of the chairs with Luc still on my lap. "Her sweetheart open your mouth, I'll feed you" I told her.

She turned her head and opened her mouth while I fed her. Suddenly she started bouncing.

"Sweetheart what are you doing?" I chuckled.

"This is yummy, I like it" she said and opened her mouth for more food.
I laughed.

Once she finished she got off my lap and sat on the counter. "Can you take me home now? Cause I need to get new clothes." She asked.

"Of course common" I grabbed her hand and led her outside and into my car.
The drive to her house was quiet but comfortable.

Once we arrived to her house, I got out of the car and opened the door for her. "Come on, go get dressed I'll wait for you here" I told her.

"Ok I'll be quick" she replied and jogged inside.

I can't believe how close I'm getting with her and I only met her yesterday.

She doesn't know it yet but she's my girl. No one can have her but me. I vow to myself to always protect her and be there for her.

By the time I finished daydreaming, Luciana was ready to go. She looked beautiful.
She as wearing white jeans, that showed off her ass without her noticing, black boots and a black shirt.

She got in the car and we drove off to school.