Chapter 2

I woke up to the lovely sound of my alarm. Note the sarcasm

Great. Today is my first day of school. In the two weeks that we've been in California I've managed to buy some new clothes, shoes and school bag and other school essentials and since my car has been shipped to America I can now drive myself to school.

I got up and went to have a shower. Usually I spend a good 40 minutes in there but today since it's the first day of school I had a way quicker one.

Once I finished with my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and plugged in my hair drier. 10 minutes later my hair was finally dried.

I went inside my closet and looked around for an outfit. Now I'm not one to care about what I wear to school but since this is a new school I want to make a good first impression.

I ended up choosing a brown/orange flowy  dress that went mid thigh, black ankle boots and  my black leather jacket. And for accessories I wore a black choker and a couple rings.

Outfit above ^

Once I was dressed I straightened my hair and did my makeup.
For makeup I did some eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.

I grabbed my black leather school bag and went downstairs were I was greeted by the wonderful smell of bacon.

"Morning everyone" I greeted.

"Morning sweet heart, would you like some bacon before you leave" my mom asked.

"Yes please"  I squealed making my parents laugh.

After I ate I went to wake up Diego.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I screamed as I walked through the door.

"No go away" Diego groaned.

"Aren't you going to go look for a job?" I asked him.

"I will but later not at" he checked the clock "8:00 am" he continued.

"Alright well I should get going, byeeeeee" I said and dragged out the e.

"Byeeeee" he replied making me laugh.

I said goodbye to my parents and made my way to the garage.
Once it opened I ran to my car and started kissing it everywhere. If you haven't guessed it, I love my car. Almost as much as chocolate. I had a white Mustang GT. 

I put the schools address on the GPS and off I went.

About 10 minutes later I had finally arrived to my new school. Los Angeles High School.

As soon as I found a parking space everyone started staring and gawking at my car. What can I say, everyone seems to love it.

I got out and started walking towards the entrance. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my bum. I turned around, only to be faced to face to a really good looking guy.

I was so mad. Who does he think he is? Instead of welcoming the new girl, he slaps her bum? What's wrong with him?

All these questions ran through my mind and before a knew it my palm connected with his cheek.

"Who do you think you are? Do you not have any respect for girls? Goodness." I muttered and walked away but I didn't get far due to a hand pulling me back.

"And who do you think you are new girl? Do you know who I am?" He asked. His nose was flaring and his face was red signaling me that he was mad. Really mad.

"No and quite frankly I don't care. You had no right to touch me without my permission." I spat and walked off.

Soon enough I had entered the school. Just then the bell went and before I new it the halls were empty with me being the only sign of human life.

I walked around for a bit till I found the front office.

"Hello how may I help you" the cheery office lady asked.

"Hi, I'm new here can I please get my schedule?" I asked politely and offered a smile.

"Of course darling, what's your name?" She asked also with a smile.

"Luciana Winters" I answered

"Alright here you go honey, here is your schedule, locker number and combo. Have a good day" she said and handed me all my papers.

"Thanks" I replied and walked off and checked the papers that she gave me.
Locker 143
Combo 45 62 00

Schedule
Health- gym
Biology- room 120
Math- room 013
Break
2x AP English- room 134
Lunch
Cooking- room 078

Damn it I have health first up luckily though I expected to have some sort of physical education so I prepared a sport outfit from the night before and put it in my bag.

I looked on the map that he office lady gave me for help and looked for the gym.
Once I found it I started following the direction until I was facing a big door with GYM written on it and on each side there were two more doors that said GIRLS and BOYS. I'm guessing those are the changing rooms. I went into the girls changing room and found it empty, probably because class started 10 minutes ago. I got undressed in my black tights, sports bra and sneakers.

Once I was dressed, I put my other clothes in a spear locker and went into the gym

As soon as I opened the doors, all eyes were on me.

"And who are you young lady, and why are you late" the coach asked. He was a tall man with a bit of a beer belly and a bold head.

"I'm sorry I'm new and I didn't know were the gym was, my name is Luciana Winters" I said quietly and blushed.

"Well then, welcome to Los Angeles High School." He said cheerfully.

"Thank you" I replied even quieter than before. By now I'm pretty sure my face was redder than a tomato.

"Aww she's so cute" I heard someone squeal. And if possible I blushed even more.

I heard some snickers going around and finally looked up. I was slowly walking towards were everyone was standing when an over excited girl came up to me.

"Hi, I'm Elena, what's your name? Aww gosh you're so cute!!! We're did you come from? What's wrong?? Ohh goodness I scared ya didn't I? I'm sorry you're just so fricken adorable!" She squealed loudly. I looked around and everyone was staring at our direction wearing an amused smile.

I looked back at the girl and gasped. "Don't swear, it's not nice" I whisper shouted but I'm pretty sure everyone heard it since they were now making "aww" sounds.

I blushed again. "Goodness gracious me, you are the most innocent girl I've ever met" she mumbled.

"Alright, alright give the poor girl some space, you ugly monsters are scaring her" the coach said.