"She looked like the perfect woman."

" Last week you were all about Tara. What happened to that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That was before I saw the new girl this morning." I told him.

"You don't even know her name, or what she's like. At least you know Tara."He told me.

"Doesn't matter. She's gonna be mine." I told him and he stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"Didn't you just say two days ago that you didn't ever want to get in a relationship 'Cause they were too messy." He asked me and I shrugged.

"I still don't. They are messy. You aren't listening to me. This girl was a smoke show Op" I said and looked at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"She was wearing a rock band t-shirt."I started back up.

"Oh really, what was it: a look at my tits band tee?" He asked with a laugh and I hit his arm.

"Hey. Don't talk about her that way. It was The Cure. Didn't really notice her rack. Probably nice though. Black leather jacket. Dark jeans that were tucked into her Boots that went over her knees and they had a heel on them... You could just hear her coming down the hall." I told him.

"Are you even listening, bro?" I asked him, looking at him to see his mouth kind of open.

"Op, what is it?" I asked him thinking it might have been something with the club.

"I think your girl is coming this way."He told me and I chuckled.

"What?" I asked, hearing the same sound I was just talking about. I looked over to see the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes on since this morning. Wearing the same outfit, her brown hair flowed in the wind. As she got closer she looked at me for a moment as if she knew me.

"A 74 Harley was dropped off yesterday. My dad lost the keys in the move but found them today. He asked me to bring them." She told me. Her voice swirling around me. I had never been speechless but here I was with nothing to say. Damn she's gorgeous.

"Alright Darlin'" Was all I could say. Taking the keys from her, our fingertips touched and I swear I felt a spark. I looked into her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I can take care of that for you. You're new right?"I asked her.

"Word gets out fast around her." She said while she crossed her arms over her chest. I gave her my best smile.

"Yeah but I would also remember you if I had seen you before. Never seen anyone like you." I told her. Hoping my usual charm was coming out with my words. She gave me a small smile as she looked back into my eyes. The moment was soon ruined by Opie revering the engine of the bike we were working on.

"Op!" I yelled at him, turning my head in his direction

"It's not loud enough. James will be here soon to pick it up." He told me. I had completely forgotten that we needed to get that bike done before the end of the day.

"Shit..."I said. As much as I didn't want to leave her without getting her name I had.

"Like I said I'll take care of this for you Darlin. Tell your Dad we'll call him when it's ready." I told her. I gave her another smile before walking back over to Opie.

"Did you-"

"Tried everything"He cut me off. I sighed and saw the girl walk past me over to the bike.