Confessing Sins

Charlie

"Everything is still pretty much in the same place. Help yourself." He told me as he walked over to the garage doors. I watched him as he closed all three doors and then walked into the office closing the blinds before he came back into the garage with me. I couldn't help the heat that was flashing over me or how shaky my hands were becoming while I watched Jax walk closer to me. I wasn't a novice when it came to sex- Especially not with him. But so much time had passed between us. I couldn't help but to feel like it was our first time all over again. I slid out of my leather jacket then laid it on one of the chairs hoping that removing a piece of clothing would help cool me off.

"Where...Are the coils?" My voice came out in a whisper, timid as I asked him. Turning away from him walking towards my bike.

"Top Drawer...To your left."He told me. I could still hear his footsteps growing closer to me as if he was my own personal stalker. I nodded ever so slightly as I moved to the drawer and opened it. Looking through the coils I took in a deep breath trying to ease the nervousness and gain the usual nerve that I had.

"None of these are the right size..."I told him. I held my breath noticing that I couldn't hear his steps anymore. Instead I could feel the heat coming off his body. I could smell the scent of leather and cigarette smoke, his own personal cologne. I could feel my hairs on my arms stand as my heart quickened.

"You sure...?"He asked me. The breath I had just let out hitched in my throat hearing how close he was to me.

"Yes..." I said as I felt his hands on my hips. His fingertips were scratching at the denim that covered my flesh. I closed my eyes feeling his lips kiss the back of my head.

"It's an older bike... I need... "My words became spaced out as I felt Jax pull my hair to one side of my neck. I welcomed the cool air on my neck before it was replaced by his lips on my skin. He gave me a few tender kisses then he paused to speak again.

"Hmm...Look harder."He said, talking against my skin. His lips traveled to my shoulder, kissing me on top of my grey flannel that I had on.

"I- I did-" My sentence soon came to a stop once his hands slowly started to snake up from my hips and underneath my flannel. I could feel the roughness of his hand mixed with the coolness from his rings against my smooth skin. His hands made it up to my bra then stopped as he pulled himself away from me for only a second to close the drawer I was looking in and then opened another one.

"Try that one." He rasped out. Causing me to shiver. I pushed myself back into him, needing to feel the heat from his body again. He let out a soft chuckle at my action. His lips kissed the span of my shoulders. He tossed my hair over one shoulder then brought his hands back to my hips.

I looked through the new drawer he had opened for me and I shook my head slightly.

"These are pencil coils.... I need distributor..." I told him right before he squeezed my hips tightly causing a moan to slip past my lips.

"Shit Charlie..." He hushed out onto my neck. His lips went up to my jaw and then to my temple. The heat flashes spread across my body like a wildfire. He kissed back down my neck to my shoulder and his grip only became tighter on my hips. I was already too far gone, too turned on there was no turning back now. I twisted myself in his arms to face him. If I thought he looked hungry before then he must have been starving now. He was looking down at me with so much desire it filled my stomach with butterflies. His eyes were still my favorite soft baby blue color but they had a sudden darkness to them.

"You like it when I talk shop baby?" I asked him as I slid my hand up his chest slowly. He gave me a nod and I bit my lip.

"Would you kill for me, Jax?" I whispered out. His eyes darted over my face before he answered.