Meetin part 2

As every one stood silent in the meeting hall, America and Russia wondered in fear of what the young country would do.

"Matthieu, are ok mon amie?" France asked, unaware of the situation, "yes lad, are you alright" England added in.
Canada slowly turned towards his family, "yes... I'm just fine" he said with a sinister grin and turned to face the two shaking nations by the names of Alfred and Ivan.

"О боже мой" Ivan whispered quietly. America stood frozen in his place trying to grasp the situation once more, "Dude, please don't do anything" he begged his younger twin, "What do you mean Alfi?" Canada said in return.

Thankfully Germany had butted in on the threes little stand of, "All right, ve are going to start zis meeting und get it over vith!" He yelled at them.

America and Russia happily obliged to what Germany had said and sat down but they air between them and Canada was tense.

———————————-————————
Short chapter I'm very sorry but it will get better this was a late night chapter so I'm tired. Here are is the translation of what Russia said.

О боже мой = oh dear god

There will be more Russian in this story as well as French and German so be prepared for what's to come.
By my little maples 🍁

Sorry I had to add Canadacat because he is adorable and I can't resist his cute ness, just look at him look! Would you say no to that face because I can't

Sorry I had to add Canadacat because he is adorable and I can't resist his cute ness, just look at him look! Would you say no to that face because I can't. I'm just wasting space you know because I'm bored and I don't know what to Wright so yea... hope you are enjoying my boredom.

Yes............. ok I'm good now I think.