four

We are all pretty bizarre, some are just better at hiding than others that's all.❞

four; premonition

four; premonition

"Who are you?" Declan questions eyeing the red headed girl in front of him.

"That is not of import, you must follow me."

Breaking into a sprint she begins to run in the opposite direction in which she arrived her fiery hair blowing behind her.

Declan sighs in frustration before running after the young girl, entering a field he stops. "Edward?"

Glancing to the girl he notices the similar feature between the two.

"Edward, what are you doing here?"

Reaching out to touch his shoulder Edward turns. "Declan, I am so sorry."

"Sorry? For what? Edward-"

Silence falls upon them as Declan gasps taking a step back in shock.

"Alyssa?"

Lying on the ground is Alyssa, his former love. Kneeling he cradles her body ignoring the blood seeping into his clothing.

"What did you do?"

Looking up he sees that his brothers formerly golden eyes are now crimson red, blood dripping down his face as Declan flinched.

"What did you do?!"

"He didn't do anything." Turning quickly at the sound of her voice Declan jumps when he no longer sees the young girls body.

"What is this? The Twilight Zone? What the hell is going on here?"

"You must see that this is your true destiny, your first love was sacrificed so you can see that you and your family are dangerous."

He looks to the red headed girl. "I know that, I know that my family is dangerous. Look what happened to me and Bella."

"That's why you must fulfill your destiny."

"My destiny?"

"You must save vampires and shifters alike."

"How? How can I save them when I can't even save myself?"

"You are the Oracle, You see both the heavens and the earth. You must use these gifts."

"Gifts? You think these are gifts?"