Chapter 1

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I groaned, flailing my arm onto the table next to me, slamming my hand onto my alarm clock. I sighed, rolling over and closing my eyes again. I snuggled closer into my sheets and smiled at the thought of sleep.

    "Get up slut! Your clock is waking me." I felt a beer can hit my arm and heard feet thump down the stairs. I yelled into my pillow before flinging myself upright. I kicked my feet off my bed and padded into my bathroom.

    I rubbed my eyes and stripped down, hopping into the shower. I climbed out of the wet bath, clad in a towel, trying not to slip on the wet cobble, fishing around the sink for my glasses. I placed in my ear piercings and my snakebites, careful not to pierce any untouched skin. I clipped on my bra and pulled on my large grey sweater. I jumped into my underwear and pulled on my loose-fit blue jeans.

    I brushed my dyed blue hair and clipped my choker around my neck. I exited my bathroom and grabbed my beanie, placing it carefully over my unruly hair. I grabbed my phone and placed my white beats over top of my grey beanie.

    I quietly walked downstairs, careful not to wake my dad, and grabbed the lunch I had prepared yesterday. I stuffed the paper bag into my black bag and grabbed my skateboard. I opened the door and skated away, hoping I wasn't late for m first day of rich people school.

    "Pink," I breathed. It was a gigantic school, the size of the London palace, and the color they chose was bright, fucking pink. I sighed, flipping my board into my hand and walked into the building, ignoring the stares of the rich pricks.

    "Excuse me?" I interrupted the desk lady from her paperwork, hoping to get my schedule. The woman looked up and smiled, probably thinking she had to smile for the child of a CEO or other important thing, because as soon as she saw my shabby striped hoodie and died hair she frowned.

    "My name is Ito Yuki, I was told to come here for my schedule," The woman rolled her eyes and passed me a paper that seemed to be prepared. I breathed out a long sigh and walked, hoping I wouldn't lose my way.

    I pumped my fist in the air, finally in front of my class, A-1. I knocked on the door, hoping I wasn't interrupting anything. The door opened and revealed a short woman with long brown hair.

    "You must be Ito Yuki," She observed. I nodded, adjusting my bag. I took a deep breath before standing in front of the whole class. I closed my eyes and breathed out, clearing my nerves.

    "My name is Ito Yuki, I'm 15 and I earned a scholarship for art. It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends," I bowed, closing my eyes, not wanting to see the expressions of judgement on my classmates faces.

    "Welcome Yuki, you can go sit behind Haruhi. Haruhi, please raise your hand." I stood up straight and saw a short haired girl, with her hand in the air. I smiled, knowing I wasn't the only female who enjoyed short hair over long. I walked to the seat behind her and placed my bag on the floor, sitting down.

    "Hello Yuki, I'm Haruhi." The brown-haired girl greeted, reaching out her hand, I shook it mirroring her smile.

    "It's nice to see someone here actually has manners. No offence, but rich people can be stuck up," I chuckled. She waved me off, laughing along with me.

    "It's okay. I'm here on a scholarship too, when I first came here, it was extremely annoying, but you get used to it." She said, smiling. A blush creped up my face when I looked at her smile. I shook my head, not wanting to have a crush, knowing the likelihood of her being anything but straight.  

    "Quiet down class, we need to get to work," The teacher interrupted our conversation, bringing our thoughts back to the class. I leaned down and pulled out a notebook and a pencil. I began tiredly taking notes, hoping the day would end soon.

    After a while, the bell rang, causing me to lean back, and sigh. I looked up and noticed Haruhi had been dragged away by twin gingers. I stood up and walked the school, hoping I could find someplace quiet to sketch, as I didn't have work for two more hours.

    After realizing that rich kids liked to spend the day talking in every room, when they should be in clubs or going home. I contemplated going outside, but remembered it was hot and windy.

    "Music room 3," I whispered. It was the only room in the whole school that was quiet, and I hoped there was decorations I could sketch out.

    I pushed one of the large wooden doors and rose petals bombarded my face. I spit out a petal and rubbed multiple out of my hair.   

    "What the fuck!" I yelled, pulling off my beanie. I sneezed from the overload of fragrance and looked at the bright light, flowing out of the room.

    "Oh, it's a boy." I looked up and saw seven people standing in seductive poses. Three of which were in my class.

    'Boy?' I thought. 'What kind of drugs are they on?' I tried to step out of the room but the ginger twins wrapped their arms around my shoulders, dragging me forward.

    "So, what type do you prefer?" They asked simultaneously. It was kind of creepy, like the twins from the ring.

    "Do you like the princely type?" A blond ran his fingers under my chin, causing me to shudder. He then pointed to a small boy couldn't be taller than five feet.

    "Or the boy Lolita type?" The short boy bounded over to me with a pink stuffed bunny, and smiled.

    "Or the brotherly love type?" The twins walking in front of me, holding each other sensually. I made a confused face and tried one last time to slip away.

    "Or the normal type?" The blond wrapped his arm around a short haired girl, who I recognized as Haruhi. My eyes widened as I ran behind Haruhi, hiding from the rest of the group.

    "Haruhi help me!" I wined. The blond teen freaked out shaking me by the shoulders, yelling.

    "How do you know Haruhi?" He asked, yelling into my face. I jammed my fist into his chest, causing him to cough and release me.

    "Don't touch me you ass. I know Haruhi because she's in my class. Oh, I rhymed." The blond stopped coughing and looked at me confused.

    "Did you say she?" He asked. I nodded and watched the twins grab a bat and prepare to hit me with it.

    "What the fuck are you doing!" I asked, running away from the raging doppelgangers, chasing me with a bat.

    "He knows!" They shouted. Haruhi ran behind me, crossing her arms, telling the twins to stop.

    "So what if he knows, don't kill him!" She shouted. Part of me was happy that she was defending me, but the other part of me was sad she thought I was a boy.

    "Ito Yuki, 15 years old born on October 6, 2002, lives with his father and came here on an art scholarship. You are now the host club's dog." The teen in glasses spoke reading off his death note.

    "What the fuck? I didn't sign up for this, and isn't prostitution illegal?" I freaked out. The blond sauntered over to me and frowned.

    "We aren't prostitutes, we sell out time, not our bodies." He spoke. I cried internally and tried to leave, again. The blond grabbed the hood of my hoodie and pulled me back.

    "Why is Haruhi in this club anyway?" I asked. Haruhi sighed and pointed to an empty table.

    "I broke a vase." She chuckled.

    "Wait." One of the gingers called.

    "What if we fix him up a bit, like we did with Haruhi."