"I don't know I've never been here, what is there to do?" JungKook asks.

"Cuddle, watch a movie or TV, play video games, fail at making food." MinSeo tells him.

"Let's fail at making food." JungKook laughs a little.

"Okay, come with meeee!" MinSeo smiles, pointing to the kitchen

JungKook laughs again and follows. Once he walks in he's automatically confused with everything, "Where is everything?" He asks.

"In the cabnits, fridge, pantry.. Lazy Susan.." She tells him.

"It looks so different.." He tells her while looking at hee before looking around the kitchen.

"Well of course, I don't live in a huge house like you JungFu- JungKook

"Well of course, I don't live in a huge house like you JungFu- JungKook." She tells him.

"What were you about to call me?" He asks, snapping his head back ovee to her direction.

"Nothing!" She giggles nervously.

"Come on.. You can tell me.." JungKook says, walking closer to her.

"It's seriously nothing..." She tells him, backing away slightly.

He just walks closer until she's pushed against the counter. MinSeo tries to hop up on the counter to sit on it but JungKook grabs her waist and makes her keep standing.

"Tell me what you were gonna call me." JungKook demands, looking her right in the eyes.

"What are you gonna do if I don't tell you?" MinSeo asks

JungKook chuckles before speaking, "What do you think I'll do?" He asks.

"I don't know, kiss me because those solve all problems." She says sarcastically.

JungKook cocks one of his eyebrows up, "I'm not that simple to you, am I?"

"Wellllll~" MinSeo says as her eyes get a little wider for emphasis.

"Okay first of all rude and second of all, no. I won't kiss you." JungKook tells her.

"Then why are you so close? Hmm?" She asks.

"I'll move away and I won't do anything if you tell me." JungKook tells her.

"Fine. I was about to call you JungFuck. Happy?" She asks.

"JungFuck?" He asks.

"Yep. JungFuck." She tells him.

JungKook just backs away, "I don't even wanna know what that means."

"It's nothing like that!" MinSeo suddenly shouts as she gets flustered.

"Mm-hm~" JungKook hums in a teasing tone.

"It's not! Can we just cook?" MinSeo whines.

"Of course... Let's get started shall we?" JungKook asks.

"We shall..." MinSeo mumbles.

Troublemaker | J.JK  ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara