S I X

"What?! I am not!" MinSeo shouts, covering her face with her hands.

"Just because you're covering your face means nothing. You're clearly still blushing." JungKook says, pealing her hands off her face which showed her very red face. JungKook laughed and ruffled her hair a bit.

"Oh! Since your mom is gone can I stay the night~?" JungKook asked cutely.

"I guess..." MinSeo says quietly.

"I want to sleep with you." JungKook suddenly says making MinSeo choke on air.

"BoI wHat?!" MinSeo shouts.

JungKook laughs a bit, "I don't mean have sex. I mean sleep. Together. Under your blankets. In your bed. With your hand on my chest and my arm around you. With the window cracked so its chilly and we have to cuddle closer. No talking. Just sleepy, blissfully happy, silence." JungKook mumbles quietly so MinSeo didn't hear.

"Huh?" She asks and he shakes his head. "Ah, no! Tell me!" She shouts and he puts his hands in the air.

"Okay, jeez.. I said that I didn't mean have sex with you, I just meant that I wanted to share a bed with you and sleep... With the window cracked a bit so that we would have to cuddle closer..." He repeats.

"Aw, that's so cute!" MinSeo squeals squishing his face. JungKook cleared his throat so MinSeo let go of his face. "Sorry~" she giggled and he shrugs.

"So can I?" He asks and she shrugs.

"As long as you don't try anything I guess so." She shrugs and he smiles.

"I won't try anything~" He smiled which made her giggle.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise!"

♣♣♣

That night JungKook just ended up falling asleep in the casual clothes he came back with while MinSeo had a flowy shirt on and and shorts.

JungKook couldn't fall asleep with his shirt on so he told MinSeo he was taking it off and why. She didn't really care.

JungKook was in her bed before her since he didn't have to change.

MinSeo came out of the bathroom when she was done changing and hopped onto the bed.

JungKook watched her hop onto the bed and chuckled a bit.

MinSeo got under the covers and looked at JungKook, she pouted a little bit which made JungKook smile a little.

MinSeo just smiled after seeing him smile and turned away from him.

JungKook reached out to her and pulled her closer to him which startled her.

"Ah!" she shouts as she turns back around and just sees JungKook's bare chest. She puts her hand on his chest as his arm is around her.

MinSeo shivered a bit as she got a little cold. Before MinSeo got out of the bathroom JungKook opened the window a little bit, letting some cold air in. She scooted closer to the dozing off JungKook and he let her.

He smiled a little as he felt her body against his a bit.

The two just fell asleep together, JungKook holding MinSeo close so that she wasn't as cold when the air came in.