S E V E N T E E N

Sorry I haven't updated MuCh, I was working on something for Halloween and that distracted me from updating other books.
I'm also very sorry if this is a very, very, veRY short chapter
Thank you for 19K reads
too!! ❤

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

"oH MY GOOODDNESSS!" Lisa shouted, still fangirling.

JungKook pulled away from MinSeo's lips before looking her right in the eyes, smiling a little with a tint of smirk.

"What was that about Jeon JungKook?" MinSeo asked.

"Ah, the full name card? I see how it is Kim MinSeo." JungKook said, tilting his head to the side.

"You did not..." MinSeo said blankly.

"Oh, but I did." JungKook smiled before backing away from her, walking back to his seat.

As MinSeo was about to shout something the teacher walked in.

"Alright class, so I was in a meeting and as a surprise, me and some other teachers decided to call in some people that help and surve our country and let them bring in the dogs that help." The teacher smiled, "So follow me and you'll get to see the dogs that help sniff out drugs, bombs." The teacher smiled.

Everyone got up as MinSeo glanced at JungKook but saw a kid sitting at their desk. You know that one kid that looks like they do drugs and they probably do? That's that kid.

JungKook saw this but ignored it and walked to her, grabbing one of her hands then walking out of the classroom with her.

MinSeo went with him as they walked to where they had to meet up with the officers and dogs.

Of course, MinSeo, JungKook, JiMin and Lisa all sat with one another, talking before the presentation started.

While they were presenting one of the dogs started to freak out, barking, whispering and just well, loud dog sounds that distracted everyone.

MinSeo stood up a bit to look and saw the "druggie" trying to sneak out of the school.

The dog went ballistic before the leash snapped and the dog ran after the so called "druggie" and attacked him.

"Ow! Quit you you dumb dog!" The kid shouted, trying to get the dog off.

The police officer ran out and got the dog off the kid before searching him.

The kids really did do drugs, everyone that followed after weren't really surprised at all, the just kind of knew.

"Come of kid, let's go." An officer said, grabbing the kid and helping him up before leaving him out of the school.

"Uh..." MinSeo groaned, sounding confused.

"Don't worry about him, just me, okay?" JungKook asked, sounding cuter than usual.

MinSeo looked at him, "Okay...?"

"Yay! Good girl!" JungKook smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Stopppp~" MinSeo giggled.

"This is gonna make me barf." JiMin commented.

"JiMin!" Lisa yelled, hitting his arm, "This is cute!"

"I agree but JungKook is talking like that and it's– Never mind." JiMin sighed.

"So the kid did do drugs... I knew it." MinSeo mumbled.

"Hey! What did I just say?" JungKook pouted.

"I'm not worrying about him." MinSeo tells him.

"Don't worry, speak or look at any guy unless it's me or JiMin okay?" JungKook asks.

"Oh, you're gonna be like that?" MinSeo asks, "You can't control who I look at."

"I can and I will, I'm telling you to only look at me or JiMin, or there's a punishment." JungKook tells her, his voice sounding less cute and way more demanding.

"Ooh~ So scared of your punishment~" MinSeo giggled.

JungKook scoffed, just suddenly walking away from her.

"Uh.. What is JungKook doing?" Lisa asked, looking over to where JungKook walked off.

"It looks like he's asking for the hand... cuffs... MinSeo run." JiMin tells her, his eyes widening but what he didn't know is that MinSeo already booked it.

JungKook came walking back, handcuffs dangling from his hands, "Where'd she run off to?" JungKook asked, a frown going across his face.

"Bro she ran!" JiMin shouted, pointing in the opposite direction that MinSeo ran.

"Aww..." JungKook pouted, going the opposite way JiMin pointed, aka, the actual way MinSeo ran off.

"Shit," Lisa cursed, looking over at JiMin.

Suddenly hearing a scream, both Lisa and JiMin ran that way.

"I'm sorry JungKook! No need for the handcuffs!" MinSeo shouted.

"There's many reasons for the cuffs, baby girl. I could punish you, I could handcuff us together..." JungKook smiled.

"Q- Quit.. You're scaring me..." MinSeo stuttered.

"I am?" he asked, just getting a nod in return, "Speak to me..." JungKook said, walking closer.

"D- Drop the cuffs... J- JungKook.." MinSeo gulped.

Dropping the cuffs on the tile floor, JungKook looked her in the eyes before letting out a chuckle.

"Ah, you're so cute when you're scared!" JungKook smiled, walking over to her and just giving her a hug.

"W- What just happened...?" MinSeo stuttered out.

"I was just showing you what might happen if you look at another guy, a nice little punishment." JungKook said, placing a little kiss on her cheek.

"I- I guess I'm n- never looking at a- another guy again..." MinSeo said, smiling a little bit from the kiss.

"That's my girl," JungKook smiled, "I know that, that rule may seem weird but I get jealous easily so just look at me or JiMin from now on, okay?"

"O- Okay..." MinSeo said quietly.

"Wait, why is she aloud to look at me?" JiMin asked.

"I trust you, plus, don't you already have Lisa?" JungKook asked with a smirk.

Both JiMin and Lisa choked, "We aren't together and we don't ever plan on being that way!"

"That's what they all say~" JungKook giggled.

Troublemaker | J.JK  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें