E L E V E N

"Wait... We've never held hands before... How do you like the feeling?" MinSeo asks, looking at JungKook.

"That's what you think," JungKook said, smiling as innocently as he possibly could.

"You liar! When did you hold my hand?!" MinSeo shouts.

"Well... Lisa called and I ended the call and put your phone where it was before. As I placed it down you had grabbed my wrist a bit harsh which startled me. I looked at your.. Uh, small hand around my wrist. I then removed your hand from my wrist and put it on top of mine...." JungKook tells her, scratching the back of his head.

"What?! You did?!" MinSeo shouts making him nod his head. "While I was sleeping?!" She continues to shout making the people walking past look towards them.

"Shut up." JungKook told her, speaking threw his teeth.

MinSeo rolls her eyes with a scoff and makes him left go of her hand but he just grabs it again.

"Look I like the way it feels, it calms me down a bit to be honest..." JungKook tells her.

"Okay, so if you ever get pissed off by a kid again I'll grab your hand?" MinSeo asks.

JungKook shrugs, "If you want. I honestly don't care if I get suspended."

"Well I do!" She shouts.

"What? Why?" JungKook asked, becoming confused.

"Because I'm not presenting that project on my own!" She tells him.

"Oh... I see..." JungKook mumbles.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

They both went back to MinSeo's house to finish up the project.

While taking the last break before finishing MinSeo decided to make some cookies.

MinSeo went into the kitchen and grabbed the cookie dough and shaped them into hexagons because why the fuck not.

After they were done and cooled down she decided to decorate them.

She brought them out and placed them on the coffee table. JungKook looked at the cookies.

"Ooh~!" He smiled looking up at MinSeo from the couch.

MinSeo just giggled, grabbing a cookie from the tray befire sitting down.

JungKook looked at MinSeo as she started typing on her phone while the cookie was hanging out of he mouth. He looked at the cookie as an idea come to mind. He let go if the thought quickly and just grabbed his own and ate it himself.

"Mm!" JungKook exclaimed as his eyes got wide. MinSeo looked at him and giggled.

"Good, huh?" MinSeo asked, trying to hold back her laugh.

"Very! And the frosting... Oh my god~" JungKook said, tilting his heas to the side.

MinSeo let out a giggle. "Glad you think the frosting is good." MinSeo smiled, leaning towards JungKook to wipe the corner of his mouth.

JungKook watched her movements carefully slightly panicking on the inside when he saw her upper chest.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... He thought. What the hell happened to Flirty Kook, huh JungKook?!

JungKook swallowed hard after MinSeo looked back at her phone. JungKook just couldn't stop freaking out on the inside. Soon enough, he was JungShook inside and out.

After a while, they decided to finish up the project. After they finished JungKook left, making MinSeo be alone.

Once JungKook got to his own home he screamed. "oH mY gOd! WhAt ThE fUCk MiNsEo WhO sAiD tHaT wAs OkAy?!"