"Hi momma, Hi daddy."Amari smiled as she walked into their view.

"Hey."Damita replied lowly.

"Hey."Amaru blew smoke from his mouth up into his nose and handed the blunt to Damita.

"Do you guys want me to come back? You guys seem very centered."Amari chuckled at how relaxed and calm they were.

"I think it's best if you talk to us now. If you wait any longer, we might not be able to speak."Damita replied with lowered eyes. They were both hella high.

Amari laughed because she knew exactly what her mother was referring to.

"How is school and work going?"Amaru asked.

"School is good. Failed a midterm but I'm going to take it again next week. Work is stressful, customers are so rude."Amari explained and Amaru nodded his head. "I know how that goes."

"How's everything going with you guys? Are you okay mommy?"Amari asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm better, not all the way there yet. I'm getting there."Damita smiled and hit their blunt once again. "Don't worry about me though, I will be fine. I'd much rather talk about you, I've talked about myself enough for the day."

"Got it. I'll change the subject."Amari laughed and pretended to zip her lips.

"You been seeing Jermaine?"Damita passed the blunt back to Amaru.

"Who is Jermaine?"Amaru widened his eyes.

"Just a friend daddy."Amari lied and started laughing. "But to answer your question, I was just with him earlier."

"So you guys are staying friends? That's what you guys decided on?"Damita rubbed her hand across her eye.

"We haven't really talked about it. I don't know what I want to do."Amari pursed her lips.

"You better figure out. I mean, you left girlfriend for him. I know you didn't do that just to gain a friendship. If that was the case there was no reason to break up with Erin unless you really just didn't want to be with her."Damita scolded her.

Amaru tapped her, trying to pass her the blunt again. "Put it out."She replied. Amaru put the blunt out and sat it in the ashtray.

"I know it's something that we have to talk about, but wouldn't it be wrong to just jump into something new with Jermaine when I just broke up with Erin?"Amari face palmed herself.

"You jumped into it the moment you picked him over your girlfriend. This is the choice you made and now is not the time to feel bad about it because you've already made the decision. All I'll say that if Jermaine is really the person that's for you, you'll know. There won't be any questions about it." Damita replied.

"That's true. You'll know and they will know it too. It won't have to be forced and the relationship will fall into place."Amaru added, making Damita nod her head. She agreed.

They all became silent and Amaru started to to rub his hands across Damita's thighs.  The two of them were so relaxed that they could've fell asleep right there.

"Momma, did you cook anything?"Amari asked and Damita nodded her head, yes. "It's on the stove."

Amari walked away and went back into the house, leaving her parents alone. They remained silent and Amaru pulled Damita's head back to kiss her lips.

"Are you ready to go upstairs?"Damita looked up at him and bit her lip.

"I wanna stay right here."He growled and started to kiss her again. Damita found herself getting hot, so she pushed him away.

"We can't do it Daddy. Our babies are in there. You know I get loud, they'll hear me."Damita sighed and pushed his hand off her thigh.

"Stay quiet then."Amaru chuckled and slid his hand in her underwear. Her legs were open, so it was easy for him to access whatever he needed to.

"Sh-h-h"Amaru whispered as he rubbed against her pearl. Damita bit down on her lip really hard because she couldn't moan. Her body was much more sensitive when she was high and he was using that to his advantage.

"If you really want me to stop, tell me and I will. If you want me to keep going, don't say anything."He whispered and slipped his finger inside of her.

Damita's body was telling her not to stop this, but her mind was telling her otherwise. She didn't want to expose her children to that side of her. Even if they couldn't hear, she didn't want to risk them walking outside and seeing their parents having sex.

"S-Stop. I don't want them s-s-see us."Damita breathed heavily and he took his hand out.

"Alright then, lets go upstairs."Amaru chuckled and grabbed Damita's hand so she could get up.  He knew she wouldn't agree to doing it right there, but it was worth the laugh.