"Or-"

'NO." Kristin said, stopping her.

"But-" Elizabeth tried, and we both shook our heads.

"That smile on your face tells us that we shouldn't even hear the idea, or it might cause us to send you to a psychiatric facility." I smiled, patting her cheek and following the boys out the building, watching as fans freaked out. 

"Really?" Kristin said, making me smirk.

"Yeah, I figured that might work." I said, watching as Elizabeth walked our with a sour look on her face.

"Chin up, babe! I love you!" I said, laughing at her slightly.

"You're cruel." She mumbled, maing me grasp her in a tight hug.

"YOU LOVE ME!"

"No, not really."

"ADMIT YOU LOVE ME!"

"What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend?!" Lou said, showing up beside us.

"I'm hugging her."

"Help." Elizabeth said, making me cover her mouth.

"She's fine." I told him, and he shook his head and grabbed Niall.

"Help me get them apart."

"NOT UNTIL SHE ADMITS THAT SHE LOVESSSS MEEEEE!" I yelled, hugging her tight.

"Fine! I love you!" She said, laughing at me. I let her go, smiling like a two year old and hugging Niall.

"I think I'm dating a five year old." Niall said, looking at Louis.

"I think so." Louis said, making me scoff.

"Are you kidding? Louis Tomlinson, you are the king of five year olds!" I said, and Kristin laughed from behind us. 

"...Not the same." Lou said, turning around and racing back to the fans, signing things and giving me a dirty look.

"I think he likes me." I said, nodding my head.

"Not in a million years, hun." Elizabeth said, smirking and walking back to the car.

"We all smirk a lot, have you noticed?" I asked, and Niall nodded.  

"I'm hungry." We said at the same time, walking back over to Liam and Kristin.

"Babe, the kids are hungry." Kristin said, poking her boyfriend.

"I heard." Liam said, giving her a lazy smile.

"Food." We said, crossing our arms and giving them aggrivated looks.

"These two are like twin five year olds. I don't understand why though, it's a bit creepy." Kristin said, setting her head on Liam's shoulder.

"Mason loves you." I said, grinning at her.

"Kristin is glad."

"Mason is happy that you're glad."

"Kristin is estatic that Mason is happy because Kristin is glad."

"Mason is hysterically happy that Krisin is estatic because Mason is happy from Kristin being glad."

"Kristin-" She started, but Liams lips crashed into hers, a silent way of telling her to shut up. I laughed,  Niall rolling his eyes and tugging me off towards the fans. I took pictures for the fans that wanted it, and a few gave me hugs.

Niall was talking to one fan, a very beautiful one with a very strong Irish accent, while another one walked up to me directly. I smiled at her, and she gave me a nasty look.