>KEEPING AN EYE OUT<

Start from the beginning

The time came where the pizzeria had to be closed for the day.

"Yes! Finally! Man, today took forever to pass. Now I can take on whatever the night throws at me." Vincent excitedly said to himself.

After the pizzeria closed and all the employees left, except for Vincent. Damien stayed back, of course,but he's not an employee.

The pizzeria closed every night at 10 on the dot. The after hours night shift starts at 12 till 6. Vincent didn't need to start his shift just yet. So, Vincent went home to to get ready.

Damien stayed at the pizzeria to do the mandatory paperwork for the business until 12 where an employee would start their shift.

When the time came, Vincent turned up for his shift just before midnight. Damien handed Vincent the keys and left him to his business. Vincent headed for the Camera Room and grabbed the flashlight and started to roam the halls of the pizzeria. Damien, on the other hand had went home to his family.

Vincent was flooded with emotions. He felt mortified, anxious, remorse, pleasure, uncomfortable, and disturbed. His stomach felt like if it was knotted.

Vincent made a gulping sound before stepping inside the main room. He shined the flashlight straight towards the stage; all the animatronics were still standing in there places. He felt relieved that they weren't moving or even alive for that matter. Vincent then headed to check on the fox animatronic.

When inside Pirate Cove, the past came back to haunt him, memories flooded his thoughts of when he murdered Blainne and Felix. They were pleasurable memories though, but they did scare him a little.

He examined Pirate Cove very thoroughly, making sure that no one had hidden in there before closing or if anyone had gotten inside somehow. No one was in there but he had this feeling that someone was in fact there. He just shrugged the feeling off.

Turning around, he walked into the main room but something was different this time. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy were all idle. Bonnie's head was staring straight at Vincent which gave Vincent the chills.

"How though?" Vincent said to himself. Knowing that the animatronics can't move by themselves.

He wandered around a bit, but everywhere he stepped Bonnie's head kept following him. It creeped Vincent out so much that he went to the Camera Room to do his watching.

He sat in the swivel chair and opened his backpack and grabbed a beer out. He didn't care if he shouldn't be drinking alcohol on the premise but it was lite beer so it shouldn't do too much harm especially if he's only going to have a couple.

He didn't pay attention to the cameras for awhile since he didn't need to, well that's what he thought. He should have though. After noticing that Bonnie had moved from his position, Vincent freaked out and investigated it. He switched through each camera to try and find Bonnie. Vincent just couldn't find him though.

Eventually he heard heavy breathing close by. He looked to his left; not there. He looked to his right; not there either. He could have sworn he heard breathing. This time he used the provided flashlight. He looked to his left; nothing there this time. He looked to his right; and viola, Bonnie's there. As quickly as Vincent saw Bonnie, he closed and locked the right door until Bonnie left.

Vincent had less than an hour to survive. He just sat there paying attention to the cameras and finishing off his second beer.

Seconds turned into minutes. He waited till the little hand was at the six and the big hand was at the twelve marking that his night shift was over.

Just before six o'clock hit, Vincent noticed that Bonnie had positioned himself back in his spot on the stage. Vincent then walked out to the main area and took a chair down from a table and placed it down and sat waiting for Damien.

A few minutes passed and Damien had turned up.

"You can go home now. Whoever has to do the after hours night shift doesn't have a day shift the next day. So you can go home and rest." Damien explained to
Vincent while holding the door open for Vincent's exit.

Off Vincent went to his home to rest and try to forget what had happened during his night shift.

A/N: This chapter probably doesn't make sense; if it doesn't, please fix up any mistakes. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Only if you want to, I'm not forcing anyone to do so.