>KEEPING AN EYE OUT<

A few days passed and everything was back to normal. Customers started coming back more frequently. There was just one problem, Vincent didn't feel alone in his life now. He felt like a set of eyes, or more like five sets of eyes were watching him while he worked. And felt like there was a presence at his house and everywhere he went.

Since Vincent was doing the day shifts, he now had the nights shifts as well. Tonight was actually his first time doing the night shift. The new system had already been installed; new high-tech cameras and a new ventilation system.

Vincent couldn't wait to do the night shift tonight; he didn't have any plans for the night, since he barely had any friends nor did he have a significant other. He had brought a four pack of alcoholic beverages and some snacks for the night.

But for now he just has to wait for that time to come around. The pizzeria only just opened to the community.

Vincent hasn't regretted working at the pizzeria; the work's good, he's gotten away with murder and from being executed for those murders, the pay is alright - it isn't the greatest but it's enough for him to survive.

Vincent walked up to Mike and started a conversation with him. "You know, Mike, I've never told you that I'm actually new to this neighbourhood."

"You are? Why, where did you use to live before here? And how long have you been here for?" Mike was interested with Vincent's statement that he started bombarding him with questions.

"Yes, I am, actually. I use to live in Connecticut but because of something horrible that happened there I was forced to leave and move away..." Vincent paused. "and I've only been here not even a year yet." Vincent finished answering Mike's questions for now.

"Oh, wow! If you don't mind me asking but what was so horrible that forced you to move here?" Mike asked nervously but still interested with Vincent's life.

"I can't say but I can tell you that it wasn't just horrible but interesting to me." Vincent answered Mike's nervously asked question.

No one needs to know why Vincent moved. No one even needs to know what was so horrible that forced him to move. Whatever he did was really amusingly satisfying. The screams. The breaking of little fragile bones. The flows, squirts, gashes of crimson. All that left the previous location in horror and disgust. And still no one knows what happened except Vincent.

"Man, I'm a genius!!!" Vincent whispered to himself.

"What was that?" Mike asked after hearing Vincent whisper something but couldn't quite understand what he said.

"Oh, it was nothing." Vincent said.

Vincent strolled away like no word was spoken of.

Vincent walked over towards the stage where the animatronic band were singing. He sat down just at the edge of the stage.

While he sat there he could feel someone was staring at him. He looked behind him. He looked to his left. He looked to his right. He looked everywhere. Not a single set of eyes were staring at him, so he just shrugged the feeling away.

Many disturbing hours past where Vincent felt like he was being watched. He stayed strong. He wasn't going to give up his sanity, just yet. So, he stayed true to himself and every time he felt that he was being watched, he would shrug the feeling off and continued on whatever he was doing.