Guanlin

For @being_katastic :)
Thank you for requesting~

Kathryn's POV

I stared at my notebook blankly,praying silently that my math teacher wasn't here today.I glanced at the seat beside me,seeing Guanlin sleeping soundly.I then turned back to stare at my notebook when a familiar teacher walked into the classroom.

I groaned quitely,nudging Guanlin in the ribs making him jolt up in surprise.When he saw the teacher he started groaning to himself and rested his head back on his desk.

As soon as the class started,Guanlin started complaining about the class and didn't pay attention to a single thing the teacher said.

"Its been 15 minutes and 3 seconds,why does it feel like i've been here a week?" I huffed,resting my head on my palm.

"Well we have 74 minutes and 57 seconds more to go." Guanlin smirked,laughing bitterly to himself.I groaned again,finally focusing on the work at hand.

The school bell rung as I jumped up from my seat,packing my things.Just as I was about to leave,Guanlin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"I have something to ask you." Guanlin said hopefully.

I looked at him questioningly,making him continue.

"If you don't have volleyball practice tomorrow..I was wondering if you could go to my basketball game.."Guanlin mumbled,just loud enough for me to hear.His cheeks flushed pink as he looked at me in the eyes.I nodded happily,agreeing to go.Guanlin's eyes widened as he smiled happily,jumping for joy.

It was lunch time and I was sitting alone,waiting for my friends to come

It was lunch time and I was sitting alone,waiting for my friends to come.I was playing with my phone when Seonho,a boy a year younger than me approached me.

"Hello~" Seonho waved,smiling innocently.I smiled back at him,melting at his cuteness.I asked him to sit with me,not being able to resist his charms.

As I was talking with him,someone slammed his fist against the table,catching everyone's attention.The person glared at Seonho before looking at me.He smiled,showing his cute gummy smile.

"Kathryn! I need to talk to you privately." He said,grabbing my wrist and dragging me away.I went with the flow and followed him,confused as to why he suddenly wanted to talk with me.

"What is it?" I asked,raising my eyebrows.Guanlin let go of my wrist,his face tomato red.

Guanlin took off his varsity jacket that he was wearing and gave it to me.I looked at him,confused,unsure of what he's trying to do.

"Tomorrow,I want you to wear my jacket during the game.This jacket is like my lucky charm..so I want you to wear it." He said shyly,scratching the back of his head.

"Kathryn...will you be my lucky charm?" Guanlin asked me,making me flustered.

My heart started beating faster as my cheeks started to turn pink.I happily hugged the jacket and nod,agreeing to be his lucky charm.

~A/N:
Well that was a lousy ending :"(

I hope you enjoyed reading this though and thank you for requesting! I'm sorry,this didn't talk about you being a volleyball captain and Guanlin being a basketball captain..😅 If you don't like it just tell me and I'll write a new one for you!

Thank you soooo much for 79.7K reads!! And yes,requests are open now :)

7K reads!! And yes,requests are open now :)

Floofy.