Guanlin

For guanlinsxshit

3rd person POV

Rae's one year anniversary with Guanlin was near,only one week left before the momentous event.Rae used up all her energy and effort to prepare for the event,making sure that even the smallest details turn out perfect.

As usual,she sacrificed her free time during the weekend to prepare the gift for Guanlin.Although she felt tired,the thought of Guanlin's gummy smile and his cute eye smile made her feel energetic again and overcame the fatigue.

Rae was getting ready to sleep,cuddling into her blanket and sighing tiredly after preparing the gift for Guanlin for almost the whole day,when she heard her phone ring.She grabbed her phone from under the blanket,staring at the screen of her phone.

Guanlin had texted her,saying that he couldn't hang out because he was tired and wanted to sleep.Of course,Rae believed that due to his numerous practices for Wanna One.She replied with an 'okay' with some words of encouragement,hoping it would at least cheer him up a little.

Rae was getting ready to sleep again when she received another text.She scrunched up her face in confusion and took out her phone again.Her mouth gaped open as she stared at the text,rereading it multiple times.It was another text from Guanlin that said,

Linlin: I texted her and told her I'm going to sleep.

Rae was confused at first but then realization struck her.

Was he cheating on me?

Her heart broke into a million pieces.She immediately called him,on the verge of tears.

"Hello? Rae?" Guanlin's voice rang through the phone.

"Guanlin..I think you texted the wrong person just now..." Rae mumbled,a tear falling down on her rosy cheek.

There was a minute of silence when Guanlin replied back.

"O-oh well..don't take it the wrong way! I'm not cheating on you,I swear!" Guanlin stuttered out,panicking.

"Then what is it?!" Rae yelled,starting to get annoyed.

"That text was supposed to be sent to Daehwi...We were going to prepare my gift for you together today since it was our free day.."

"Gift?"

"Yeah,since our anniversary is coming up soon.." Guanlin replied as Rae sat on her bed,dumbfounded.Due to her rising anger,she completely forgot about their anniversary and had lashed out on him.She felt bad and immediately apologized to him and hung up the phone,feeling embarrassed.

She threw herself onto her pillow,screaming loudly.The whole night all she could think about the incident as her face turned red due to embarrassment.

When she finally calmed down,she again,for the third time was about to go to sleep when she heard her apartment door opening.She quickly sat up,feeling her heartbeat quicken at the thought of a robber entering her house.She ran around her room,trying to find a weapon that could help her protect herself.Finding nothing,she hid in her closet,hoping that the person would not look in there.

The door of her room opened and she held her breath,making sure that she does not make a single sound.Her eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice calling out her name.She peeked out of her closet,staring at Guanlin who was staring back at her.Once again,her face turned tomato red as she went out of her closet,facing him awkwardly.

"What were you doing in there..?" Guanlin questioned as he stepped closer to her.

"Oh,just..exploring my closet.You never know what could be hidden in there!" Rae said,laughing it off awkwardly. Guanlin raised his eyebrows but then nodded,as if agreeing to himself that he was not going to ask anymore questions.

"Well,I came here to hang out with you.." Guanlin said quietly,scratching the back of his neck.

"Let's cuddle?" Guanlin suggested,looking at Rae hopefully.Rae smiled and nodded,hugging him.Guanlin was flustered at first but soon hugged back,carrying her onto the bed.

Both of them stayed like that,cuddling each other and giving each other a few pecks before finally falling asleep.

~A/N:

Hi everyone~ I'm back again^^ I hope you all like this and thank you for reading~!!

Thank you sooo much for 60K! I'll be on a hiatus for a while so please do not request unless you are willing to wait. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)