Daniel

For @RedHearty :) Tysm for requesting~💓

3rd person POV

You were cuddled up on your bed,snuggling into your blanket,feeling like a train wreck.

"Ugh..." You groaned,feeling the intense pain in your stomach.You clutched your stomach as the pain worsened.

You were about to fall asleep,not wanting to go through the pain any longer when you received a text.You checked your phone in annoyance.

Dani: Good morning beautiful~
Seen: 9.10 a.m.

Dani: Why arent you answering me??😣
Seen: 9.13 a.m.

Dani: Are you okay sweet heart?
Seen: 9.15 a.m.

You: Daniel,I'm not in the mood.
Seen: 9.16 a.m.

Dani: Are you on your...

Dani: Oh.

You tossed your phone to the other side of your bed and snuggled back into your blanket,falling asleep after a while.

-

You were awoken by someone wrapping around your waist.You looked at the owner of the hands,staring at Daniel directly in the eye.You weren't really surprised.He stole your extra keys when he visited your house for the first time and visited frequently ever since.

"Hi~" He said cutely,grinning at you from ear to ear.You just stared at him,quite annoyed that he woke you up from your sleep.

"Yah~~ Stop giving me that look" He said,pouting at you sadly.You turned away from him,wanting to go back to sleep.

"Hey,I bought ice cream~" He said against your ear,making you shiver slightly.

You turned around again,"Really?" You asked,excited about the ice cream.

"Yup~ But if you want it you'll have to give me a kiss" He replied,closing his eyes,waiting for you to kiss him.

You rolled you eyes at him,but kissed him anyways.He smiled at you,standing up and picking you up bridal style to the living room,putting you down on the couch.

You waited for him to take the ice cream,staring aimlessly around your house.

When he came out of the kitchen with the ice cream,your eyes sparkled in excitement and hunger.You grabbed for the ice cream,shoving a spoonful of it into your mouth.You smiled happily as you continued to eat it.

"Yah" Daniel said from beside you.You looked at him,with a questioning look on your face.

"Theres ice cream on your lips pabo~" He said,chuckling at you.You were about to wipe it off when he stopped you,coming closer to you and kissing the part where it was covered with ice cream.

You blushed furiously,looking away and continuing to eat your ice cream in silence.

Once both of you finally finished your ice creams,Daniel dragged you back to your bedroom,plopping himself on the bed,you doing the same.Daniel hugged you,kissing your cheek.

"Are you ready?"

"Lets go play mario kart!!" Daniel said excitedly,taking a control for the both of you and started to play together.

~A/N:
Haha😂 I dont know what I wrote tbh,but thank you again for requesting~!! I'll try to do the Jinyoung imagine as soon as possible!!

Im sorry if this was meh to you...

O.O