Jaehwan

For BangTan536 :)

3rd person POV

Dana stared blankly at all the math worksheets on her desk,sighing tiredly.She stared out of the window longingly,hoping class could end sooner.She laid her head on her desk when girls started screaming in the hallways.

Dana sat up straight,staring at a group of girls that was surrounding Kim Jaehwan,the most popular guy in the school for his honey-like voice and good looks.Practically everyone had a crush on him,even her,and she always imagined him confessing his love towards her.But that was impossible since there were many other girls who he could like and he wasn't interested in dating since his dream was to be a singer.

She stared at the crowd of girls blankly,deep in thought.She snapped out of it,looking back at the crowd again when she saw Jaehwan who was staring at her,grinning widely.Her eyes widened as she pointed to herself,not believing that he was looking at her. Jaehwan nodded chuckling quietly because of her.Dana's cheeks immediately turned red,embarrassed that he caught her daydreaming.

Jaehwan walked towards Dana,all his fangirls staring at her,squealing about how cute this was.

"You're Dana right? I'm Jaehwan."

"I know that.I-I mean..yeah i'm Dana.." She said shyly,her heart beat quickening.

"Do you want to hang out together after school?" He asked hesitantly. Dana quickly nodded,butterflies in her stomach.

"Great! Then,I'll meet you at the gate after school!" Jaehwan said before running off to his class,his fangirls following along.

Dana's mind suddenly went blank."Did that really just happen..?" She asked herself,pinching herself to make sure that it was not a dream.She walked back to her desk,her classmates whispering and gossiping about the incident just now.Dana smiled to herself,excited for the things to come.

(Time skip brought to you by Youngmin's alpaca dance)

Dana waited for Jaehwan at the school gate,bouncing on her heels excitedly

"Dana!" A familiar voice shouted from behind her.She turned around,laughing at Jaehwan who was frantically waving at her.

"Lets go!" He shouted eagerly.He grabbed Dana's hand and interlocked it with his,dragging her to a nearby cafe.

Both of them sat down after finding a table and ordered their drinks."Dana~" Jaehwan cooed,smiling cutely.

"Yes?" She answered,looking at him.

"Lets hang out more often okay?"

"Okay..but why me? I mean,there are many other girls that are prettier than me.So,why me?" Dana asked,tilting her head a little.

"Because to me,"

"You're prettier than other girls.You stand out to me more."

"You're perfect. That's why I like you."

A/N:

Ayeee finally someone requested for Jaehwan^^ I hope you liked this hehe..If you don't like this,you can just ask me to do another one!

And should I try doing imagines for W1 ships too? Please comment if you want me to do one (ゝ。

And should I try doing imagines for W1 ships too? Please comment if you want me to do one (ゝ。∂)