B.

"Zoè wake up!" Ashley yelled, shaking my body violently. I quickly shot up, feeling my neck ache from falling asleep over my architecture notes.

"Go away," I groaned, shoving her off me and leaning my head in my hands.

"I have a smashing headache and I'm not going to put up with your grumpy ass," she countered, shoving me, causing my head to smack on the hard wood.

"Ashley I'm trying to study!" I explained grumpily, knowing the little sleep I got last night was making it difficult.

"You've been studying so much you fell asleep. Let's go out!"

"Have you even done your assignment for your preparation exam?"

"No, but I'll do it okay Zo. Just come with me tonight,"

"Where are you going?" I questioned, turning on my chair to face her.

"Same bar as last night. Brendan gave me his number and wants to hang tonight," she shrugged, neatening her brunette curls in my mirror.

"Was Brendan the one who wanted to fuck You? Or the one who looked like he wanted to kill you?"

"Don't be so sour, he was the first guy who talked to me. He had to leave early for work. How responsible is that!" She sighed. Her eyes did that thing when your gushing over someone. She was constantly doing this. She would fall for any guy that walked in front of her.

"Maybe he can teach you to be responsible, because I can't seem to control you,"

"I am responsible Zo," all I did was raise my eyebrow at her. Ashley wasn't responsible. She was like a six year old child in a twenty three year olds body. She parties way too much and doesn't spend enough time completing her assignment or studying for the exams that are coming really soon.

"Okay, maybe sometimes, but I'm better with you, so please come with me tonight," she whined, grabbing my hands.

"Fine, But only in case I have to kick Branden's ass,"

"It's Brendan,"

"Same thing," I mumbled, sliding my architect book into my bag. Today is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the bar hunched over my book. I was revising for the theory preparation exam in a couple of days. This was my second last exam and I needed to pass. I kept checking on Ashley and surprisingly, she's had the same drink for an hour, plus Brendan has been the same. I turned my glance towards them. Brendan looked like he was an accounting manager or something. He had that stereotypical look to him. Fancy wine, dressed neatly without being too formal, neatly cut and trimmed haircut, light stubble and was fit. I'll admit, Ashley has always had good taste in men. The problem was she never saw past one date with them. Usually she got drunk off her face with them. Brendan must be special.

"I see your friend recovered better than anyone I've ever seen," I couldn't help but smile at the voice that made an appearance.

"She's used to hangovers," I shrugged, turning my attention to Kellina.

"That shouldn't be a good thing,"

"I know,"

"Soda?" She asked, I nodded in reply.

"She's only had one drink tonight," I added amusement in my tone.

"Is that true?" She asked, leaning on the counter. I nodded, trying to not look down her shirt that had opened up to me. But it was very very hard considering she was right in front of me.