Bestie Westie

Luke missed his best friend so much that he decided he wanted to spend the weekend with him. He also wanted Michael to meet his girlfriend, Cindy. Michael still doesn't know what she looked like sadly. It's not he didn't have the opportunity to meet her. He just simply didn't care what she looked like.

He knew she was black, had short curly hair, and was very "tomboyish". She often times dressed in boyish clothes and didn't really follow gender norms. She said she can dress however the hell she wants to dress.

Luke and Cindy have been dating for a while now. I️t was an off and on type of relationship which mean they would break up and get back together in that same week. They met at a college party unsurprisingly. I️t was one of those new school year type of parties which people basically celebrated how they were going to be stressed and depressed when classes officially started . Fun right?

Both Michael and Luke were juniors in high school while Cindy just started her sophomore year of college. Back then, she had really long beautiful hair and was more girly. She wasn't referred to as Cyn but Cindy. Now, she thinks the "y" in Cyn is way cooler than Cin.

Luke spotted her and went over to talk to her. She of course rejected him once she find out he was still in high school but eventually his charm got to her. They hit it off quickly fooling around the same night they met.

They haven't met each other parents or friends because Cindy feels like it's too soon even though they practically been together for two years.

They made an agreement that they both can fool around with other people since a long distance relationship was quite hard for them.

Now, Cindy is a lesbian now and just didn't break up with Luke yet. Luke was the best boyfriend anyone could have i️n her opinion and she didn't want to hurt his poor feelings. So she kept their "relationship".

Poor Luke.

....

"Cyn, we have to talk like right now!", Vincent yelled as he knocked on the bathroom door. Cyn groaned in frustration as she was getting out of the shower. She quickly wrapped the towel around her body and opened the door.

"What Vincent? I'm trying to wash away all the bad shit that happened last night."Vincent quickly noticed Cyn's curvy body wrapped around the towel. How her gorgeous legs were freshly shaved and  her curly hair has grown length. He crossed his legs trying not to get a boner. But, he remembered why he wanted to talk to her.

"Cyn, what are you doing with yourself?".

She made a confused face and tilted her head to the side. Vincent pulled Cyn's phone out of his pocket showing what he had saw.

I️t was a text message from Luke.

"Luke 💛: Hey baby. How are you? I hope you're doing good because I haven't talked to you in a while. I miss you very much. I'm omw to come see you. I want you and my best friend to finally meet! Anyways i'll be there in a few. Love you Cindy❤️❤️."

Vincent looked very hurt. He loved Cindy since freshmen year but she would always blow him off or say they would be better off as friends.

He agreed but he would try his hardest for her to love him back.

"Last night, I thought we-" Cyn cut him off by placing her finger on his lips. 

"I'm so sorry Vincent. I'm a horrible person and you don't deserve me. No one does."

She took the phone from him and marched to the room she was sleeping in which was Vincent's. She quickly put on her clothes and headed downstairs to see Ashton shirtless drinking a beer in the kitchen .