Aftermath.

"He kissed me Cyn. And it wasn't a peck, it was tongue kissing!" Calum sipped out of the red cup that was filled with vodka. After the kiss, he left the room to go and went to go vent to Cyn in the bathroom.

"Maybe he's bi? I don't know we all do dumb shit when we're high and intoxicated," Cyn took the cup out of Calum's hand. He had enough for tonight.

"drinking won't help either." Calum rolled his eyes at her and closed his eyes. He began humming the song that he listened to with Michael. That's their song now.

"I slept with Austin. A couple times too." Cyn huffed in irritation and rubbed Calum's head.

"I'm a slut."

"No, just a guy that gets around. A lot." Calum proceeded to fall asleep in the bathtub because he was too drunk to move.

...

Michael woke up very early. 6 am to be exact. He rubbed his eyes and stomach, groaning. He doesn't remember anything that happened later on that night and that irritated him. He doesn't like to be drunk to the point where he didn't remember the dumb things he did.

He felt his stomach turned knowing that he's going to throw up eventually . He got up out of Calum's bed and ran to the bathroom. He reached the toilet and let it all out. He hates throwing up. It made him feel icky.

Michael laid in the bathroom for about five minutes just in case his stomach fooled him to throwing up again. He got up and decided to shower off the hangover . He took off his clothes and ran the water and suddenly he heard a scream.

"ITS COLD. AHH WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Calum yelled. He immediately got out the shower dripping wet , scowling at Michael.

"I was in the shower! You could've gave me the heads up that you were going to shower?"

Calum took off his shirt since it was wet. Michael wrapped the towel around his waist not wanting to be naked around Calum.

"Sorry dude. The curtains were closed and I didn't think to check if someone was sleeping in there." Michael chuckled and Calum joined in. Calum shouldn't really have been mad at Michael, Calum should've took his ass to a bedroom to sleep in.

"About last night," Calum scratched his head wanting to discuss what happened last night with Michael.

"I'm sorry." Michael was confused on why he apologized.

"I don't remember shit that happened last night buddy. So whatever I did , I'm sorry." Calum gave him a surprised look. He couldn't believe that Michael would forget that moment they shared. He didn't want to bring it up because it didn't seem right to. He just shook it off and fist bump his bro.

"No hard feelings , man." Michael gave Calum a brotherly hug which made things kind of awkward.

"Where are my rub-" Wesley cut himself off seeing the hug the two shared. He smiled and decided to leave them two alone. He left the bathroom and halfway down the stairs he said to himself:

"I bet it was Ashton touching my shit."

...

"Why are girls so crazy? Like I have sex with a girl a couple times and suddenly they think we are in a relationship when I specifically told them I wanted nothing more. Clarify to me, Cyn." Ashton spoke about. He never really had a girlfriend because he didn't know how to commit. He wasn't the most open person either.

"Maybe your dick game is strong!" Calum blurted out while coming down the stairs. He was still shirtless and didn't bother to put a shirt on.

"I can show you better than I can tell you!" Ashton flirted. Calum and him always flirted with each other but we all know who was serious. Michael walked down the stairs with basketball shorts and a white tee, interested in what they was talking about.

"What's happening?" Michael flopped down on the couch by Ashton and made whale noises. Cyn left the kitchen and sat on Michael's lap. Michael wrapped his arms around Cyn's waist causing Calum to immediately get jealous.

"Women issues." Michael chuckled and watched Calum chug the milk from the carton.

"Calum only have to deal with that problem half of the time!" Vincent blurted out while coming down the stairs. It's 6:30 in the morning and everyone was yelling. Vincent noticed the way Michael and Cyn sat with each other, immediately confused. He looked at Ashton and all he did was shrug.

"At least I have women issues, fucking weirdo." Calum exclaimed and everyone laughed but Ashton was the only one that laughed hysterically. Everyone looked at Ashton as they laughs died down. Ashton was a huge dork.

"Are you high?" Calum asked. Ashton shrugged which made everyone laughed. Cyn's phone rang , scaring her. She realized that the person who was calling is important and she needed to take this. She got off of Michael and headed outside.

"Where ya going , Cynny?" Vincent asked. He began walking out the door with her until she stopped him.

"Just gotta take this. I'll be back."

"What about going to get some waffles?" Vincent made a sad pout like he was a puppy.

"I'll meet you guys there. Promise." She closed the door behind her and put in her earphones to talk on the phone. She called the number back and patiently waited for them to answer.

They finally answered and she smiled.

"Hey , baby."

"Hi,  Luke."