Chapter Nine

Harrison was walking up the street, his hoodie up covering his hair as the light rain continued to fall from the dark grey sky. He was heading over to Tony's to talk with him about what he found out. The others were most likely already there waiting for him to show up.

Harrison has had this sad, hopeless aura surrounding him ever since Tom went missing but now, it was tinged with a little more hope. He had more hope and faith that he'd find Tom soon and when he entered Tony's flat, everyone noticed it.

But they also noticed his bruised knuckles.

"Harrison...what did you want us all to meet for?" Sebastian asked.

"I think I may know who took Tom." Harrison said, coming right out with it.

"Really?" Zendaya asked, shooting a glance at Laura. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Gerald Gillum. Otherwise known by his stage name G-Eazy." Harrison told them.

"Gerald?!" Laura and Tony exclaimed. "Why would you think that? Tom and Gerald are pretty good friends. Why would you think Gerald would do something like this?"

Harrison crossed his arms, giving them a look of exasperation. "Well, according to a friend of his, he's said some things without thinking. One of which, and I quote, "Tom is great to have around man. I think you would like him". If that isn't reason enough to believe that he may have Tom, then I don't know what is."

"How did you get this information?" Robert demanded.

Harrison hesitated but decided that if it helped them find Tom, he'd tell them. "I may or may not have beat the shit out of said person for the information."

Everyone gasped and stared at him in shock. Chris, Robert, Sebastian and Scarlett gave him looks of disbelief. He knew he should feel bad for doing such a thing but he doesn't.

"I'm gonna leave and let the information sink in for you guys but look, just think about what I said." Harrison pulled a flashdrive from his pocket and tossed it to Chris. "I recorded what he told me as proof and evidence of what he said. At least have the police look into it."

Harrison turned and made his way over to the door, opening it and pausing in the doorway. Turning back he added hesitantly, "Finding Tom may depend on the police looking into Gerald."

And Harrison left Tony's flat, hoping that they looked past how he got the information and did the right thing by taking it to the police. Because finding Tom did rest on their decision to show the recording to the police.

Harrison was heading home and was a couple of blocks away from his house when his phone rang. He picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Harrison, we're gonna take the recording to the police right now. I hope you're right." Laura's voice filtered through the phone speaker.

"I'm fairly sure I am. Listen Laura, there's something I didn't tell you guys. Put me on speaker." Harrison said, eyeing the stranger from the corner of his eye who was following him. He knew it wasn't just a stranger though. He knew who it was, since he kind of planned for this to happen.

"Okay you're on speaker." Laura said.

"Good is everyone listening?" A chorus of yes' followed. "Okay, look I'm probably going to be kidnapped in a few minutes so listen good." Haz ignored the gasps and protests and continued what he was going to say.

"I planned for this to happen, so it's no one's fault but my own so don't go blaming yourselves. Especially you Z. When I confronted Gerald's friend I knew that he might tell Gerald about the encounter and ask him if it was true that he took Tom. Which would then lead to Gerald to coming after me and possibly-even though I hope not-killing his friend. I planned this so you guys could find me and Tom. There's a tracker inside my shirt and on the flashdrive I gave you, the tracker number. Give it to the police and they'll find us."

Harrison saw that Gerald sped up and was rushing toward him with an unknown object in his hand. He had to hurry and finish what he was going to say. "Guys, no matter what you hear know that I'm okay and with Tom, keeping him safe."

Harrison finished his sentence and spun around, not hanging up as Gerald swung at him. Of course he had to fight back because if he didn't it would look as if he knew he was going to be kidnapped. He pretended to panic and dropped his phone as he jumped back, the object-which turned out to be a crowbar, missing him by inches.

"What the fuck-!" Harrison demanded, feigning surprise.

Gerald swung again, aiming for his head and Harrison swung at the man, his fist connecting with his gut, making him double over and drop the weapon. Harrison went after the crowbar, not actually wanting to take it when he received a punch to the face. He stumbled back, a bit dazed which gave Gerald time to pick up the crowbar. Harrison had buried his fear moments prior and took a hit to the head from the weapon. He knew he cried out and that his friends could hear everything happening over the phone because it wasn't broken and the call never ended.

As the crowbar was brought down over his head once more Harrison's last thought was that he was probably going to have a concussion.

Pain exploded in the back of his head and everything faded to black.

🔱 🔱 🔱 🔱

Harrison watched Tom sleeping peacefully on the bed, his arm being used as a pillow for his head. He was facing toward him because he had fallen asleep talking to Harrison about what happened while he was here.

Harrison found it difficult not to get up and strangle Gerald every time he came in to check on them or give them food. Tom told him what Gerald had done and now all Harrison craved to do was kill the sonofabitch for laying his hands on Tom like that. It was bad enough Harrison had already wanted to kill him for taking Tom in the first place but now he wanted to murder him. Literally.

It was like a serious compulsion that he had to restrain because the lord knows he wouldn't be able to kill him on his own even if he tried. So he just had to wait for the police to find them.

It's been a day since Harrison was taken and he really hoped they were tracking him down because he was starting to become worried that the police didn't take the recording and looked into it. Or even if they took it seriously.

If they didn't find them within the next day, Harrison was going to have to take matters into his own hands. Again.
--------------------------------
Hello, my beautiful readers! How is everyone doing? How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Let me know cause I'm curious.

Anyways as always I'm hoping you enjoyed this chapter and another will probably be up in a bit.

I know I'm late but I am thankful for all my readers and friends I made through wattpad and I'm thankful for the support and motivation that I get from you guys😀You really motivate me to write and make my stories good enough for you guys to read! Without you guys I may not even be writing this book or any of them!

I'm thankful for all of the comments you guys leave behind because if I'm feeling down, they always make my day! They always motivate me to write more for you guys and make you happy!

So thank you to all of the people, friends and readers that have been supportive of me and my stories no matter what😁

I love you guys so much😘

As I said before I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave comments😉

Ps, I actually consider all of you to be my friends and even family😘

I'm thankful to have you guys in my life.