Bara! underfell! Sans x chubby reader

You rummaged through the closet, both moody and grumpy, pushing hangers aside.
Growling , you threw all the sweaters to the floor- "SANS!"
You stomped to the doorway, and looked down the hall, towards the kitchen, "WHERE IS MY FAVORITE SWEATER?!"
He chuckled, "I threw it in the wash! You've been wearing it all week! And you got more sweaters in the closet, kitten." you made your famous as -he liked to call it-" lil cute grump face" and let out a breath, stomping back to the closet. "These sweaters aren't comfy enough!!" you whined frowning, and plumped on the bed, curling up.

Then you went back to the closet, and put on your second favorite sweater, a bland but sort of cute  blue (depending on what you put it with) it wasn't as cool as your favorite sweater, it didn't have cool stripes-! Or a warm little turtle neck-! and it didn't have puffy sleeves and- ! You groaned, throwing yourself at the bed again, hearing a loud creak as you landed.
Sans walked into the room, as you continued pouting.
"I hate my period!" you threw a pillow, and covered yourself up.
"Im cold and moody and really cold and Im gonna die from hypothermia cause Im so cold and nobody likes me."
He frowned, walked to the bed and plopped down next to you.
"I just want cuddles..BUT NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE ME CUDDLES." you sniffed, and shivered.
"Aaw kitten, do you need me to comfort you?" you peeped out of the blanket and frowned deeply, blushing, "....Yes."
He pinched your cheek, sat up, and put you in his lap.
You buried your face into his chest, and curled up, snuggling closer, you sniffed, "I hate being moody." he started to gently pet your head, "and I got bad cramps and I hate having cramps-"
"Shhh, shhh babe."
He wrapped his giant arms tighter around you, bringing you closer to his chubby form.
He kissed your cheeks, and nuzzled into your neck, biting it a little.
You mewled and nuzzled into his chest,and then, after calming down and getting cozy, you fell asleep.
He smiled, and then smirked a little, he was going to "punish" you for being so grumpy later (that punishment would consist of  tickle fights, a few neck bites and playing around.)
And then laying down, his arms still wrapped around you, he fell asleep.