Y/n: "I'm okay now". I said reassuring her.

Mom: "ah.. okay". She said going back to what she was doing.

I heard her say "tsk tsk these children are so clumsy". Well mom you're stuck with us I thought.

I heard foot steps coming down behind me so I turned around and saw Alex running down the stairs.

Alex: "look out down below". She yelled and looked like she had no control on her speed.

I quickly jumped to the side y'know how the spy's do it in those cool spy movies but unfortunately I'm not a spy and oops I fell on the floor and almost hit my head on the stairs.

"Almost" that's because I got hit in the head by Alex's foot instead.

Y/n: "Ouch my head". I said rubbing my head that hurts like if I got hit by a coconut.

(A/n: lmao coconut head I really need to stop)

Alex: "omo I'm so sorry I couldn't control my speed". She said rubbing my head for me.

Y/n: "no no it's okay I'm good". I said standing up. "Come on let's go help out the movers".

We helped the movers move in all our furniture, boxes and other things and I had to bring in one more box it was a small box I heard a car sound coming from the house next door I looked over and say a car pulling into the driveway I didn't see who was inside. But I didn't bother it's just our neighbor or maybe their friend. I took the box and went inside closing the door behind me.

The movers helped us put all the furniture in position all we needed to do was unpack our boxes and bags. We unpacked until it became dark outside and the moon and stars came out we stopped halfway through unpacking because Alex was whining about being hungry and we were also hungry we sat down on the couch thinking what should we eat.

Alex: "we don't have any thing to eat, but water and that isn't food". She said rolling around on the floor while me and Mom looked at her like if that's the most normal thing we have ever seen.

"Ding,dong". The door bell rang.

"Who could that be". I thought.

Y/n: "I'll get it". I said getting up from my sit.

Alex: "ah I'll come in case it's free pizza". She said getting off of the floor.

Y/n: "are you being for real". I asked looking at her weirdly.

Alex: "what you never know". She scuffed.

I just rolled my eyes playfully and walked to the door opening it revealing and really tall, handsome.

(A/n: pizza guy.

Y/n: no you retard.

Alex: hey you never know.

A/n: yeah.

Y/n: *face palms*).

Guy standing outside. "omo what do I do". I thought.

"Hello I'm Kim namjoon I'm your neighbor from next door". He pointing at the house. " Since you guys just moved here my parents wanted you guys to have dinner with us because they thought you don't have groceries as yet" he said smiling nervously.

Alex: "oh my gosh you answered my prayers" she said shaking his hands then running inside to put on some shoes.

Y/n: "don't worry about my little sister she gets weird at times". I said nervously laughing.

Namjoon: "don't worry about it I understand I have a little brother as well". He assured me.

Y/n: "oh really that's nice my name is song y/n by the way nice to meet you". I said putting out my hand for a handshake which he accepted."oh come in for a while I'm going to put on some shoes". I invited him inside.

My mom came up to him and greeted him with a handshake.

Mom: "oh are you the young man who's parents invited us over for dinner". She said smiling.

Namjoon: "that's me, nice to meet you miss song my name is Kim namjoon". He said smiling brightly showing his cute dimples.

Mom: "nice to meet you as well namjoon". She replied as they walked into the livingroom.

Just as I finish putting on my shoes Alex walked into the livingroom.

Alex: "I'm ready, nice to meet you my name is Alex by the way". She said smiling.

Namjoon: "nice to meet you too my name is namjoon". He said smiling. "Shall we go now". He said getting up from the couch walking towards the front door.

We walked over to the neighbors house which was huge and namjoon opened the door us making us go in first we thanked him and went inside.

Namjoon: "follow me". He said walking into the dining room where two older people were, they are probably his parents.

"Oh hello". They greeted. " We are Mr and Mrs Kim nice to meet you". They said shaking our hands.

Mom: "hi nice to meet you too I'm miss song and these are my daughter's Alex and y/n". She introduced us.

Mrs Kim: "nice to meet you, wahh you two are beautiful". She complimented us.

"Thank you". We answered.

Mrs Kim: "oh I'm not finished with dinner would you like to help me miss song". She asked smiling.

Mom: "of course I would love to help you". She replied excitedly.

If you didn't know my mother loves cooking.

Mr Kim: "namjoon show the girls around the house". He told his son going into the kitchen.

Namjoon: "okay Dad... Let me show you around". He said leading us around then upstairs.

Namjoon: "this is my parents room that's my my room next to it, then there is my dad's office and me and my brothers study or working room the guest bathroom the guest bedroom and then my brothers bedroom". He said finally finishing.

Y/n: "thank you for showing us around, but where is you're brother is he in their". I asked curiously.

Namjoon: " ahh yes he is, his probably playing his video games or something". He replied.

Alex: "oh I like video games". She said excitedly.

Namjoon: "cool then you guys will get along great but he is a bit shy with new people". He said laughing nervously.

Alex: "oh really".

Namjoon: "ah yes let's go inside and introduce you guys to him". He said smiling.

"Okay". We replied.

He knocks on the door.