Chapter 21 Annoyed

YOONGIS POV:
I looked around the house it looked great. I had a peach(my favorite smell) smelling candle lit so you couldn't smell the cigarettes or alcohol.

There wasn't one beer bottle.
No empty cigarette boxes.
No pill bottles

It looked like the house of a family that were happy.

I went to the fridge to see if there was anything I could eat and there was nothing, except all the tacos Jimin bought me. I smiled

I guess I'll go to the convenience store and get some groceries.

Tomorrow I'll work on the yard and then Mabye I won't be afraid to have Jimin over.

I walked over to the store where Jimin worked. I had about 30$ I had saved up. I'm going to have to find a job.

I walked in to see a real cute boy at the counter looking quite frustrated with the can of coffee he couldn't open.
"Hi welcome can I help you with anything thing." He said rather bored not looking up from his coffee can.
"Yes you could give me a kiss"
I replied with a smirk.

"W-what!?!" He whispered yelled and finally looked up. He looked relieved. "Oh hi" he smiled I leaned over the counter to get a quick peck.
"Ha ha babe I'm at work!" He laughed.

"I know and I'm actually here to get something. So I'll be right back." I went around the store grabbing some chips, sodas, milk, chicken nuggets and ice cream.

I walked up to where Jimin was and he had a costumer:|

"Hi I can get you over here!" An annoying squeaky voice said.

"I-uh ok." I said disappointed I looked over to Jimin he looked annoyed.

"Hi the totals $31.50!"
She said way to excited.

"Shit." I said realizing I was $1.50 short.
"Well you can pay me another way if you want." She said with a seductive voice.
Hell no.

"Uh ha um actually I'm already taken." I said awkwardly.

"Oh come on it will be are little secret." She said putting her hand in mine.

"GET YOUR BIT*CH A$$ HANDS OF MY BOYFRIEND."

I smirked. I took my hand from under mine and put it on Jimins chest. I liked this Jimin, not as much as fluffy jimin but I still liked it.

"Wtf Jimin your not even remotely attractive and your a faggot!?!" She annoying screamed.

I snapped.

"EXCUSE ME. YOU FU*KING SL*T! DON'T EVER SAY MY BOYFRIEND ISN'T ATTRACTIVE." I said in a very threatening voice.
I grabbed Jimins wrist and walked about the store.

"Y-Yoongi... that was hot."

I laughed "you were too I've never seen you angry before.

"Luckily you were the only costumer in the store I could have lost my job." He said brushing his hair out of his face.

Damn.

"Man I hated her she got o my nerves so much I've always let it slide but that was the last straw."
He said

"Oh Jimin can you come over Wednesday? " I asked

"Really?!?" He said excited.

"Haha yeah I have a surprise for you."