Chapter 6 Really?

(Edited)

Jimin's POV:

Today's my first day of school and I'm nervous.

At my last school I was miserable I was everyone's slave and I was bullied a lot.

This year it's going to be different, and I will make sure of it.

I walked to my apparent first period I introduced myself and sat in the back. Class was getting started when a familiar mint green haired boy walked in.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. His eyes looked sad and when the teacher told him to sit down he accidentally bumped into a guys desk.

" Wtf fag don't touch me!" The guy said In a rude voice.

The whole class immediately started laughing. Yoongi glared at the guy and walked over to his seat, which just happened to be next to mine.

He didn't even notice me and just sat down and put his head down. I wanted to punch that guy so hard.

Through out the class I couldn't focus yoongi was right next to me. His soft mint hair fell over his sleeping face, he looked like an angel.

I shook off the thought in my head and started taking notes. And before I knew it I was writing yoongi's name on my paper I quickly scribbled over it grabbing the attention of a few people including yoongi his eyes widened when he saw me.

I smiled and waved. He awkwardly smiled and turned the other way.

Is he ignoring me???

After class when everyone started leaving including yoongi I grabbed is wrist

"what are you doing?" He asked in a kind of rude voice.

"Y-Yoongi? Why are you acting like you don't know me? I asked.

He waited for everyone to leave with a couple weird looks from other people. As soon as everyone left including the teacher he pulled me to the back of the classroom.

"I'm sorry jimin I'm acting like I don't know you because I will give you a bad rep if you hang out with me you will definitely get no Friends and you will get picked on, and I don't want that to happen to you"

   "Yoongi I don't care." I said in a stern voice.

"I promise you jimin you will care, go make some good friends be popular forget about me, go get a girlfriend or something"

I flinched at the word girlfriend.

"Yoongi I want to be your friend I promise."
I said taking his hand in mine.

"Jimin I promise you you're going to regret this.." he said with a serious look.

I smiled and led him out of the classroom.
"Show me where the lunch room is."

"O-ok"
he said slowly smiling