Chapter 1 Normality

(Edited)

Yoongi's Pov:  (warning this may trigger people)

I wake up to my ears ringing I feel the side of my head and instantly pull away

there's a big gash on the side of my head covered with a bandage.

Who did this?

I looked around and realised I wasn't in my room.

I then remembered what happened the night before...

(Flashback)

"What the actual fuck Is wrong with you! why would you do that!"
She screamed while she threw her bottle At me.

"I-I'm sorry i didn't mean to be late it's just I had a lot of work to do an-I" yelled while trying to dodge the bottles.

"Don't you talk back to me!" She screamed while kicking me repeatedly.

"Now go to the store and buy me more cigarettes! You fag!"
She screamed while throwing me out of the house.

I lay there on the concrete trying to catch my breath, a mother and her daughter quickly walk past and she tells her daughter not too look.

I laugh while I wipe the blood from my lip. This is normal I'm used to it by now..

Ever since my dad O.D,my mom had gone crazy and of course when your a mother needs to take out her anger who better to choose than your own flesh and blood.

  I made my way to the gas station and the familiar ding sound made it well known I was there.

My eyes immediately met the cashiers he was cute I've never seen him before, he looked about my age.

I quickly looked away and made my way to the drink section and grabbed a Red Bull and walked over too the cigarette section.

I could feel the cashiers eyes on me I quickly grabbed the cigarettes and walked over to the checkout section and set down my groceries.

He looked confused. "Excuse me sir are you old enough to smoke?"

I smiled because of his cute little (not little) lips were pouting.

"Does it matter?" I asked with a little bit of an attitude I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

"u-uh yes sir" he replied scared. Was I that scary?

"look dude they're not for me, and I need to get home soon so please hurry" I said in my least scariest voice I could.

"O-Ok I'm sorry sir,...sir you should probably go to the hospital do you need a ride?" He said in a shy tone.

I almost forgot about the big gash on the side of my head.

"I'm fine just check me out please."
"O-Ok" he sounded disappointed.

I reached for the check and Suddenly everything when black all I could see was the cute cashier looking terrified.

I just passed out..