We are a secret

*A/N I highly recommend listening to Uncover by Zara larsson very quietly whilst you read this :) *

Tyler's POV

....."But at least we broke the chair in!" He scoffs biting his lip and walking away towards my bathroom....

"Ah ah, not so fast Sivan your not showering in our apartment with out me" I say scooping Troyes small frame in my arms and picking him up holding his chest up to mine, He wraps his legs around my waist locking his ankles behind my thighs, his arms loosely draped around my neck, peppering kisses along my collar bones. "I love you Tilly" Troye mumbles against my skin his hot breath tingling my colder skin. I put him down against the bathroom wall "Well Sivan, I think you'll find I love you more than most things in this world, and will do for the rest of this life time I have" Troye looks up at me and smiles running his hands down to my sides his fingertips grazing my skin, I giggle at the tingling feeling.

Troye catches on before full on tickling me in the middle of the bathroom "T-T-Troye S-Stop" I breath out between heavy laughs, I pull away from Troye and jump into the shower and turn it on Troye hoping in it closely behind me, today we shower with less lust; more love, Troye kisses my shoulder and sways gently with me holding my hips under the water softly signing "Nobody sees - Nobody knows, We are a secret - can't be exposed, That's how it is - That's how it goes, Far from the others, Close to each other" A single tear falls down my face and onto his shoulder, his signing voice was always amazing but that one song was beautiful, it meant so much to us, It was our story, we were hidden but we had to be, But I Promise Troye and myself put two and two-gether forever we'll never change! "Nobody see's, nobody knows We are a secret Troye, but one day we'll be ready to tell everybody ok? That's how it has to go" I say to him kissing the top of his head, he nods gently and continue swaying softly, savouring each other's arms for as long as possible.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Damn, I could of stood in Troyes arms forever, sure it was only four so it's not like visitors were 'inconvenient' had we not been sharing a moment. Troye stepped out the shower first wrapping a white towel around his slim waist and tossing me a black towel, I throw my towel around my waist and walk towards the door, it's Korey!

I open the door "Korey hi, hey wa-"
"Tyler can I just sa-, I need to explain about earlier, can I come in" Korey mutters embarrassed and shy "Korey of course you know your always welcome!" Troye emerges from my bedroom fully clothed and flashes Korey a cautious yet warming smile I run to my room and throw on a t-shirt and sweatpants, whilst I'm gone I hear Korey and Troye quietly chatting about Troyes t-shirt. As I walk back into the room I catch Korey's attention and he sits up straight letting out a deep breath "I need to explain to you guys about yesterday, I over reacted, see I was obviously going to surprise Tyler then I saw how happy you two were together and.."

Korey inhaled sharply and a tear ran down his face "I just over reacted, it's all I ever wanted, to be happy like that" A second tear hits Korey's cheek and he wipes it away, I place my arm around Troye for security and put my hand on Korey's shoulder "What about Dustin?" I ask, he was Korey's boyfriend I though everything was great between them "He urm, he gets mad, he doesn't love me like Troye loves you, doesn't look at me like you do at Troye, I was so jealous I couldn't breath and when I got home, Dustin just kissed me and went to bed without saying a word, I guess I'm trying to say I'm jealous" Troye gets up from under my arm and walks towards Korey "Come here!" He says engulfing Korey in a large hug. "Shh, Everything is going to be ok, it was normal for you to feel how you did, how about we go out and eat or something?" Troye says to Korey comforting him "Thankyou Troye for the offer but this time I really do have something important to do, I'm meeting my Mom" Troye and I nod "Say hi to her" I say as Korey gets his coat to leave I hug him and whisper to him "every-things going to be fine" I pat his shoulder and he walks out smiling shouting "BYE" and closing the door behind him.

Troye's POV
"Tilly...." I say innocently pushing Tyler towards the couch "Yes princess?" Tyler replies sitting down on the couch, "I'm no princess, Im a queen!" I say sitting down in Tylers lap "If your the Queen, I'm the president!" Tyler shoots back chuckling "Oh congratulations on the election" I wink back at him "....Anyway..." I continue in an innocent tone."...Do you think.. That I'm urrmm.. Attractive?..." Tyler looks at me with a questioning look "..You know just as a question..." Tyler bites his lip and opens his mouth to speak before closing it again "Are you going to tell me?" Tyler strokes his chin and stares into my eyes "I'm thinking"Is that a question he has to think about? "Have you finished thinking yet?" I say and Tyler shakes his head "How about now?" I ask after tilting Tyler's head up and kissing the very tip of his nose. Tyler shows no reaction, So, I move my to his right eyelid, "Now?" left eyelid, "How about now?" I can see Tyler's will power visibly breaking underneath me as I continue to pepper kisses along his jawline and neck until he finally gives in and turns my face to look me dead in the eye,

"Troye Sivan, No word of a lie, you my boyfriend are the most beautiful human being i have ever laid eyes on, You make my heart skip beats, and though you are a grown man you are my baby, and you always will be as long as I am yours!" A single tear slides down my cheek and Tyler wipes it away with his thumb resting his forehead against mine "I've always found you beautiful" Tyler whispers and pulls me down under his arm cuddling me on the sofa to the faint sound of Tyler's iPod that had switched play lists to something more soothing. Cuddled up on the sofa with Tilly, we drifted off to sleep in each others arms, it was late now and we'd flown a long way. But Tyler and I were here asleep together in our apartment, Just us, Just love. Far from the others close to each other, Thats when we uncover.........

_________________________________________

A/N So thats the new chapter :) I really hoped you enjoyed it as always I appreciate all your messages comments and votes :) I am overwhelmed by how many reads this story has gotten! If you haven't seen the trailer for this story the link is in the previous chapter and embeded in the side bar for computer readers ;) all ideas and suggestions are welcome, I might just use them :) Love you guys- S x