He's the one, I know it (Troyler)

Tylers POV                                                                                                                                                                      "Tyler...TYLER...EARTH TO TYLER"  I groaned confused, I snaped out of my day dreams to my Mom screaming at me "huh, hey ma, what?" I was back in Michigan to visit my family, I don't know why but I was constantly distracted, like I had something else I needed to do. "Tyler Troye called he said he had to talk to you, I told him you would get back to him, I'll see you later hunny"  Troye? that's it Troye! That's what was distracting me. Ever since I met that boy he was constantly on my mind, his cheeky little wink, flawless hair, adorable smile, perfect personality. Tyler snap out of it, Troye isn't into you, You're just Tyler plus you're not young enough for what he wants, such a precious twink, well Daddy would teach him a thi.. FUCK Tyler get a hold of yourself!

What would Troye need to tell me? What could be so important he couldn't just text me, maybe I'll Skype him, then at least I can see his precious little smile again.I ran into the bathroom to check my hair, I had to look good for Troye, he always looked flawless.I walked into my room and picked up my laptop, Tumblr was still open from last night, I still had the Troye Sivan tag open, There's nothing wrong with refreshing right? Ahhh there he is, that wink in a gif! I have serious problems with this boy, I pulled up Skype, Troye was online, I felt a lump in my throat, Within a few moments a notification popped up it was Troye.

'Hey Tilly, i have something I need to say, Can you talk?' He gave the most adorable nicknames, I needed to know what was so important, was he sick, hurt? Had somebody upset my Troye? 'Sure Troye ill call you whats up?'  I pressed call and he picked up immediately he looked nervous, he was shaking and chewing on his bottom lip, man that hot, Tyler down to business "Hey Troye! You look nervous T are you OK?" He looked amazing he had on a navy rolled sleeve tee and his hair was perfect from all angles, to say he made my hart race is an understatement, He closed his eyes and nodded,he took a deep breath before mumbling "Tylerimmadleyinlovewithyouandicantstandbeingsofarapartineedyouhereimcomingtomichiganineedyoutyler!" I heard none of what he just said i heard Tyler a few times but that's all, Troye looked up his lip trembling as a single tear ran down his blushing cheek, "Troye sweetie, Calm down, I need you to speak slowly, I didn't hear a word you said" He took a moment to compose himself, he had stop trembling and he sat more relaxed before opening his mouth "Tyler I'm coming to see you OK? I need to see you, and I just hope you miss and need to see me too..." miss him? need to see him? of course i do! i cant stand being without him! I start smiling like an idiot and rapidly smiling I manage to breath out "next flight, You, on it , Get here" we both smile, I say goodbye I press the button to end call " I love you so, so much Troye"                                                                                     

Troye's POV                                                                                                                                                             "I love you so, so much Troye" Tyler never ended the call Tyler loves me? ME! The most flawless perfect man I have ever met. I have a flight to catch!                                                                                         

Hey guys so yeah, Troyler are my OTP you can find me on Tumblr that-troyler-girl

The story dosent follow real life events so vid con and conventions but does the boys personalites yeah :)