Where does this leave 'us'

Tyler's POV

My Troye, My baby is here with me and he is all mine, I think. We got into a cab together and he sunk his head into the crook of my neck, I stroked his arm and he let out a rugged sigh "So Troye were does this leave us?" I have to know what this, what us is did he mean what he said? Or am I just a game he's playing "Tilly.. I don't know..."

The light in my eyes dimmed and my smile faded away, his head came back up from my neck, Troye stared me right in the eye " But I sure as hell know I'm in love with you, Tyler Oakley" my eyes widen and I didn't know my jaw was hanging open until Troye closed my mouth " Don't open you mouth now, we can 'talk' later" Troye shot me his cheeky wink and everything went silent in my world, his remark drove me crazy, does he know what he does to me?! I giggled nervously to myself, how did I get so lucky!

Troyes POV

" Don't open you mouth now, we can 'talk' later" Jesus Troye I'm becoming tragic I swear, we all know I'll be the one 'talking' not Tyler , He's a sex god! I'm skinny little Troye! I gaze up at Tyler, his smile is beautiful, his eyes are lit up and when I look at him everything slows down, becomes less important, it's just him, he's my world "Tilly, why do you want me, of all people" Tyler shot me and adorable smile just as we pulled up to his house " I'll tell you inside shall I?" Damn Tyler, me , house, alone?!

Once my bags were up and sorted in Tyler's room he came up behind me and placed his head on my shoulder, his arms snaked around my waist and he whispered in my ear " how about I show you" Tyler was going to show me WHY he loved me, I nervously nod and turn in Tyler's arms. Tyler's soft hands stroke my arms forming goose bumps over my pale skin, his lips graze the side of my neck and I let out a barely audible whimper " Your voice" he begins to list the answers to my question. His left hand laces into my hair tugging it lightly " your hair" my hearts beginning to race as Tyler's thumb traces circle on my bare hip "Your skin" he stares into my eyes, his eyes darker than they're usual piercing blue, they're now deep and black with lust Tyler brings his face right up to mine so only his bottom lip rolls of of mine out hot breath together " You" he finishes-

I forcefully close the space between us. My hands latch into his hair, and I'm ready for anything now, "TYLER IM HOME, DID TROYE ARRIVE YET?" I hear shouted from below, Tyler's Mum was home, once again our moment of intimacy was cut to short for my liking, mmuch too short.

Tylers POV

My Mom's home and its the first time I really wish she wasn't, Troye could have been mine there, we could have shared together one moent to make up for the hundrends of moments we've missed. I hush troye and disconect from our entwined position, I sigh walking towards my door and stick my head out"Mom hey, Troyes here, but is it OK for us to just have a moment? Together?" She turns to me and smiles nodding. Finally I can get back to Troye hes stood by my window staring out across Michigan, The white streets dusted with cold snow, I slowly walk up to him and snake my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder, mimicking our previous stance "its beautiful babe, Like you" Troye hushed out, to say his words made me melt is the simlpist way to describe the feeling. Troye in my arms was the best innocent feeling I'd had in a long time."Im glad you came baby, really glad" I whispered against his cheek Troye released himself from my arms  "I love you Tyler I really do, Know theres nowhere else id rather be than here with you" Our lips collided softer than ever sharing short moments of utter perfection, nobody else can or has made me feel like i do in this moment with Troye "Really glad"

Jackie's POV ( switching it up lol )

I knew about 'Troyler' deep down we all knew me,Shaun,Laurelle it was obvious for us. The boys are upstairs I trust Tyler he's a big boy but with Troye? I don't want him to ruin his life. Back out Jackie if Troye is what Tyler wants then that's OK it's what Tyler wants!