Well Good Morning Mr Oakley!

Troye's POV

I feel a weight across my body so I peel open my eyelids to find a rather naked Tyler, I'm not saying i dislike the sight, nope I'm not saying that at all, in fact id quite like to see that more often, but I haven't yet seen Tyler below waist. Carefully I peel back the sheets of Tyler's bed, That I somehow managed to wake up in, Much to my dismay Tyler is wearing a pair of boxers, very tight boxers I might add, so that lightens my situation right? Michigan is awake and I can hear the faint sounds of commute filtering through Tyler's window, He looks so beautiful lying next to me his arm around my waist pulling me closer as he mumbles in his semi-slumber state, Only by this point do I realize my lower region is cold, I look down to find im completely naked! Next to semi-Naked Tyler again, not that I mind. Does Tyler know? I don't remember going to sleep naked, hell I don't remember going to sleep at all!

"Good morning Sexy" Tyler groans into my neck, huuuungggm he sends shivers down my spine "Morning Baby, Did you sleep well?" I have to make conversation before dropping the question bomb right? Plus Tyler's morning voice is husky, deep and so sexy! "Babe I slept amazingly! but I had this really weird dream, You were naked and I had no clue how you got like that..." I roll my eyes, yeah 'dream' before he finishes his sentence i press his cold hand against my lower region. "not a dream Ty and I have no idea how or why" Tyler's eyes widened at my action and he pulled me in closer by the waist hes constantly mumbling against my neck "definitely not a dream baby, better that's its real even if I don't know why, I know i want it to happen again" 'baby' just one of the words he knows makes me weak. Tyler began peppering kisses along my neck until I whimpered "I love the way you whimper T , makes me  feel power full, and i have a whole lot of power!" Did he just fucking wink it me when he said power, This man!

Tylers POV

Mom was already at work so it was just me and Troye, as much as id love to spend all day acquainted with his genitals we had to get up at some point, I dragged myself over to my drawers sighing after my first steps of the day, I picked a pair of my smallest blue boxers and threw them at Troye "Put these on pretty boy" he looked confused sure he had a bag of his own underwear but seeing him in mine was  much hotter, i think he got the hint as he slipped his slender body into my undies before trotting downstairs obviously displaying his perfect butt to me "Troye Sivan, you little tease"

-After getting dressed and showered-

"Troye babe, I made us some pancakes, come sit" he looks so hot today in a cute blue button up and  black skinny jeans hold on "T is that my shirt?" he nodded and winked, god that shirt fits him so well! "it looks great babe i think you should keep it " before he could answer I shoved a fork full of pancake into his mouth he tried to mumble through the mass of pancake "twlerrt i wuv wu angg I-I-I ate wu wite nows" I was gonna play with him some more " what was that baby? You want more? OK!" as i pushed to fork towards him he tried to grab me ,he'd swallowed the pancake and was shouting "get your sexy ass here"  Troye tackled me to the ground and we both lied there for a moment giggling and staring at eachother, The moment was there again, everything dissapeared and only Troye was there. 

*DING DONG*

Fuck, why do the best moments always get ruined, I pushed my way of Troye and opened the door,There was nobody there until I looked around, On no day will I ever be prepared to see the man stood across the street again,  I didnt want him near Troye I knew the real him, and I didnt like or want it, The man let out  snigger when he saw me and I wanted him away, "Go Josh...GO" I scream across the street, Attracting alot of attention Josh walks away with a snigger I see him wink at Troye as I sink to the wall to the floor, Troye rushes down to my side "baby who was that?" Troye deserves to know right? "He's and old frien... well i used to know him, he used me and hurt me and messed with me. everytime I try to forget he shows up, just get him to leave me, i only want..NEED you T" Troye cradels my head into his arms "Its alright Tilly, im going no where, he's nobody to us!were unbreakable!"

After almost half an hour of cuddling on the floor Troye lifted up my chin and smiled "You ok?" I nodded and smiled"Troye pack date night essentials! were staying at a hotel tomorrow night for the time we deserve ok? if thats what you want of course?" I dont want to presure him but he's what i need, i just need to hold all of him, see him. touch him "I wouldnt want anything else Tilly" his wink signals yes and we share one final kiss before making our way to the couch to watch a movie. Troye hadn't mentioned him and just the way i want it i have forgotten all about him.

AN 

OK oooooh Drama! if you have any suggestions message me, dont forget to leave comments down below, if you enjoyed this chapted and cant wait for the new one vote for this story and yeah! will Josh come back or is he a one shot deal?? Will Troye and Tyler go all the way or fluff it out??