Heaven?

I was wearing a red dress, standing in a white room. There was a big, white door right in front of me. I couldn't see anything further from it, there was only light.

After a long time I felt like everything was okay, I felt at peace. I felt like from now on I didn't have to worry about anything. From now on everything was going to be fine.

It was so relaxing and I wanted to stay there forever.... But wait.. Dario? Where is Dario??
Why isn't he here with me?

Love?- I hear his voice calling me, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

I try desperately to find him but in vain. I couldn't see him. I was left alone only with the thought of him..

Dario POV

I go inside the hospital room where she was staying. She was so pale, so fragile. My angel was standing there fighting for her life.

"I did it. I took my vengeance. Yet, I still feel terrible. You ask me why? Because I fear that doing that still won't bring you back and that hunts me. That makes me feel so weak and desperate. Please, please get better. Open your eyes, the eyes that give me a light of hope. I thought that I never needed anyone, but I lied. I lied Aurora. I need YOU. I need your presence. I need you to look at me. Even when you look at me angrily I love that. I love it when you furrow your eyebrows and pout when I say something stupid or mean. I didn't do it to hurt you. I did so that you would notice me and I know that is not the right way to make someone notice you, but that was the only way I knew. All I had was anger, but you changed that. You showed me that everyone could be saved so please save yourself! Save yourself just like you saved me. I cannot live my life without you. I cannot wake up knowing that you are not under the same roof as me. I promise I will do my best to make you the happiest woman that has ever lived. I will dedicate every strength and time I have to you and only you."-I grab her hand and I realize it was wet from my tears.-"Please don't go" I say as tears go down my face. "I love you."

At that moment her body starts shaking and the heart monitor lets me know something was wrong.

Oh no! No! She was leaving from me! Life was gripping her away from me.

"Doctor! Nurse! there is something wrong!"-I yell.

The doctors come quickly and they get close to her body.

Weak and broken I was left outside the room as they were trying to save her.

I was loosing her. Again I was loosing the most important person in my life. My angel was leaving me and I couldn't do anything to stop it. It felt like someone ripped something from my chest without mercy. And than I realized that what they ripped was my heart. That dark heart of mine was ripped away from me moment after moment while she was inside that room giving her life away.

She was leaving and she was taking all the love I had left with her. But she could take it, all of it and place it in her heart on her way to heaven. I loved her and I always will, no matter if she is gone.

After some agonizing moments I see the doctors going out of her room. I was too nervous and anxious so I run towards her room.

I open the door and get inside where I could see her. Now she was laying there without any machines attached to her.

My hands start shaking. I was barely able to walk throwing one step at a time towards her.

My whole body gives up and I fall on my knees near her hospital bed, tears flowing from my eyes.

She was gone, she had left....

Or....

Wait a minute? I hear something move.

IT WAS HER. SHE HAD OPENED HER EYES.

I just stand there like an idiot, looking at her not being able to contain my smile.

That's what makes her smile too. And my whole world lights up.

"I love you too."

***

I am starting to think my love expectations are too high for this world..

I want a first date where we cannot stop talking about things that interest us. I want him to walk me home and listen to la vie on rose and simply dancing in the middle of the street.

I want to keep him on his toes, go on the first date, but only kiss him on the cheek. I want to kiss him not sooner than the third date. I want to enjoy theatre and good music with him. I want him to smile like an idiot every time he sees me. I want roses and chocolates, a calm dark place where we could just stay.

I want to stunt with the person on my arm, ride or die.

I want him to see the good in me, a good I am not able to see myself.

Are my expectations too high?

This is just something I had on my mind. I guess I am feeling very inspired lately.

What are your expectations?

Lot's of love badgal ♥️💋