Bitter reality

Dario POV

I wake up in a hotel room. There were bottles of alcohol on the floor and I felt the presence of two women in the bed. Must have been a wild night. Like usually, I barely go to my house, I'm either working or sleeping out. But these nights need to stop. I mean that's why I got married. To restore my image in the eyes of the other bosses. Me sleeping around like this wasn't good for the business, even though I had an empire people would start to close the deals with me because of my reputation, or use it as an excuse, because no matter what everybody knows that I honor my deal. The business comes first. So one day Salvatore advised me about my problem and after a month I married his daughter.

And this is the reason why I drank last night, to forget the fact that now I am tied to a spoilt girl all because of my damn business. She is probably at home waiting for me.

I get dressed and leave from the hotel. I get in my Mercedes Benz SLR Mc Laren and start the engine.
_______________________

Aurora POV

I open my eyes hoping everything was a simple nightmare. But the color of the ceiling and the shiny golden curtains weren't different. The nightmare wasn't over, it just had started.

At least The monster wasn't here. I don't think he ever came and from what I heard from the maids I suppose he is a ladies man. But I wonder why would people like him marry anyway?

My tears find their way down my cheeks again. And at that moment I hear the door open. Quickly I tried to wipe away my tears, but failed.

I could see the monsters face as he came in the room. I don't say anything and neither does he. He just takes something from the drawers and gets out without looking at me.

Quickly I get into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the shower and walk in. The warmth of the water going on my body. Now my tears were mixed with the hot water. Better cry in the shower than have that monster look at me. I hated him with everything I had.

I felt trapped and helpless. If only he could let me go...

I finish washing myself and get out of the bathroom.

I walk towards the closet and find some clothes that I wanted to wear. A Burberry sweatshirt and a Gucci skirt. It was very cold in this house, even though it was spring.

A few minutes after I finish the door opens again and The monster comes back inside. WITHOUT KNOCKING He was wearing a suit and looking better than before. But what he did made me angry.

"You could have knocked you know."-I tell him in a low voice.

"Why? You are my wife after all."-he says not being affected at all.

"Only in paper."-I say and he didn't seem to like my answer since he stopped what he was doing and started coming towards me.

I was scared. Why did I say anything in the first place?

"Look babygirl. It doesn't matter how we are married everybody knows you're my wife."-he says getting closer to me."You father gave you to me and now everyone knows that. And neither your little attitude or petty tears are going to change that got it?"-he says gripping my arm roughly.

"I hate you!"-I yell at him.

"I don't care."-he says coldly.

After that he gets out of my room and I brake down crying again. I guess now this was my sad reality and I couldn't change that..