Eat dinner, spill Venom

A/N I freaking love this song. Makes me feel so badass.

"Oh, you too.."-his words were stuck in my head and the worst part was that they were real.

I've come to think that I am just some object people own. My father was my first owner, but he didn't knew what to use me for so when a good opportunity for him came he sold me to the first buyer that was interested in me.

Now I am property of another monster that is trying to use me to make himself look like a prince.

There is no point in believing and hoping for a better future when you know how your fate is going to be.

The door knocks and inside comes Elena with some food.

"I brought your dinner miss."-she says smiling at me.

"I'm not hungry Elena thank you."-I simply say and look at the window. The last thing I want to do now is think about food.

"But you haven't eaten at all miss, if this continues you will get sick."-she insists.

I didn't wanted her to notice my state so I told her to leave the plate there and that I would eat it later.

She opens the door and leaves while I keep looking at the window. The beautiful view in front of me made me crave freedom, being away from all this, from everyone and everything.

But just a few moments later, the door opens again reminding me of the chains that linked me to this hell.

I turn around to see the monster with an angry look on his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"-he says looking at me angrily.-"You are not going to die of hunger, at least not in my house. If you are trying to kill yourself I suggest you try something a little bit less agonizing. I want you downstairs in ten minutes and I won't come back here again so don't make me."-he says and leaves smashing the door.

I sit down on the soft mattress on my bed, my whole body shaking. I hated and despised him. I hate the fact that he acts like he owns me and I hate that he thinks he stands higher than me.

But that's it! If he thinks that he can disrespect me he is so wrong.

I get up and try to regain some strength. With that strength I put some makeup on and my velvet dress matching it with my pointed toe Louboutins. If everyone else has abandoned me than I won't abandon myself. He wants a confrontation?? He will get one!

After I finish getting ready I open the door of the room and leave. As I was walking past the hall I started to get nervous. I knew this wasn't going to end well, but it doesn't hurt to try. How could I fight a monster like that?

I get downstairs and see him standing at the head of the table. He sees me, but doesn't bother to stand up.

I was getting closer to the table and his eyes still didn't left the sight of me. It's like he was surprised and intrigued.

I could feel myself shaking, but I decided to stay strong as I sat on the table.

"I see the spoiled princess has decided to join me on a humble dinner."-he says taking a sip of his red wine.

"You were the one asking, I was fine standing where I was."-I simply reply.

"And starve yourself to death? I don't think so. I know girls like you, you would stay without eating for a long time just to get what you want."

"Which is?"-I interrupt him.

"To make my life a living hell of course."-he replies.

"If you would have wanted to stay calm you could've just stayed unmarried."-I speak coldly.

"Seemed like a good deal at the time."-he says leaving me speechless. I mean I knew that's what I was to him, but he actually said it out loud.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?"-I say in a low voice.

He turns his head at me and I know he heard me, but he decided not to say anything.

After a few moments of silence he speaks up to me asking me to pass the salt.

I try to get it a little closer to him without wanting to close too much space.

"You have to come a little closer than that."-he says.

"Sorry I only stay close to snakes if they're Gucci."-I clap back.

He smiles ironically and than bangs the fork in the table, gets up furiously and gets close to me picking me up and slamming me against the wall.

He just stays there desperately trying to calm down. It didn't hurt when he slammed me against the wall, but I could feel my fear creeping everywhere in my body.

"You are starting to be smart with me aren't you? You are forgetting who I am. You shouldn't.. You have dealt with a man like me since you were born."-he says referring to my father and making my eyes watery.

I free myself from his grip and rush to get over to my room crying. I knew I couldn't win against him.. what was I thinking?..

***

  Daaamn she was a savage in this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated guys I have been busy with college. But I haven't abandoned my duties in this book. You can be sure of it.
Lot's of love badgal 💝